Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Fiora laying naked on the couch for Freebies to ogle over.  Maybe that's her new role to attract new subs for RLC.  Nothing against her, she seems to be a nice person (only one in B4 in her previous stay that treated Radislava nicely in the end).  But she doesn't have the "attraction" gene in by book.

She’s nearly 40 years old or more , she could make a good milfs duo with milena and both of them get under their wings the child Lubna 😆

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s nearly 40 years old or more , she could make a good milfs duo with milena and both of them get under their wings the child Lubna 😆

I bet she drinks Postum at her age.     🤣🤣

I read some posts on this thread regarding Irma and the posts confused me. The posts said that Irma is currently in Mykonos which is a Greek island and Greece is part of the EU.

My understanding is Irma is banned from entering the EU for five years because she overstayed her visa last time she was at B1.  So, that means the ban was lifted and she was able to get a new visa ?? 🤔 🤔  If she has a new visa, why didn't she rejoin RLC yet ? She was very upset and sad in her last day before she left B1. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, peking said:

I guess, I may be one of the few that luvs older women🤩

You are not alone, although Fiora does nothing from me. Well none of them do, (to skinny, to tall, to flat  chested, no hips) I like my women to have a few curves,  e.g. like Linda, maybe, not a fan of the tats though. Although I could overlook them if I knew her and she was a nice person, and not someone who would shag anything and anyone. Hello Sam!, :) raging minge rot anyone!! :) :) 

12 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read some posts on this thread regarding Irma and the posts confused me. The posts said that Irma is currently in Mykonos which is a Greek island and Greece is part of the EU.

My understanding is Irma is banned from entering the EU for five years because she overstayed her visa last time she was at B1.  So, that means the ban was lifted and she was able to get a new visa ?? 🤔 🤔  If she has a new visa, why didn't she rejoin RLC yet ? She was very upset and sad in her last day before she left B1. 

You should not pay too much attention to what some write in these fourms. They think they know everything when they know nada 🙂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kris66 said:

You should not pay too much attention to what some write in these fourms. They think they know everything when they know nada 🙂

That's why the majority ignore you

• Haha 1