Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Never did, with just a few exceptions. RLC can't seem to add 1+1 =2 which is "real life" + "voyeur" = "real life voyeur cam site". RLC does not comprehend what voyeur means and what entails a real life. Actually VHTV is even worse.

So we have "fake life" + "boring or disappearing tenants and intentional performers" = SHIT.

Most tenants don't know anything about what makes a "voyeur tease". Leora is actually pretty good at it.

The pool of tenants seems to be returnees or acquaintances of past or current tenants which means pretty much the same mold.

👌.

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Truer words were never spoken. If she got fat or quit doing what she does I'd pocket the $45 US and leave RLC. I am interested in the personal life I see and have watched for years. But that is a secondary interest.  

I enjoy seeing a visually sweet innocent looking woman be an exhibitionist. Masha or the harder looking women turn me off personally. Speaking for myself I get much more enjoyment watching a Leora event if she is genuinely aroused, the wanton expression on her face, perspiration, flushed, leaking on the bed. There have been times she appears to surprise herself at the level of arousal with a bit of an embarrassed look on her face and/or when she bates to the cams looking at time getting carried away. That is a rare event lately.

Well there you go MR. That's what that woman provides regardless of how others may feel in regards to her future. I'm nearly certain she has taken such considerations into such regards. So perhaps folks should enjoy it while they can.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, peking said:

I have to commend some of you for watching must be torturous for you

How can you NOT watch Leora - beauty in action. Paul is too hard to stomach - everything about him is disgusting. Any normal man would be aggressively all over Leora and taste every millimeter of her and sex her up. Because of Paul, Leora is very limited in respect to any sex acts and positions - boring. They are "friends with benefits". What else do they have between them other than little Eva, the dog? They DO NOT come across as a couple by observations and any real show of togetherness. If that is what life is for them then good for them - YUCK!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, RdKing said:

On her own, she is a real hot and sexy babe, I miss the times when she flirts with us, tease us by looking at the cam and smiling, grinning, letting us know that she is well aware that we are watching her probably with our pants down and dick in hand.

That's the Leora i love to see. At her best she connects with her audience better than any other RLC participant. Leora needs to reconnect with us. She remains top of the league but only because the others are so bad!!! Venera could easily take her crown if she keeps developing and learns how to use the cams to her advantage along with better lighting!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Anode said:

Paul n'a plus l'air d'aller a la salle de gym ?

What good does it for Paul to go to the gym. He is a lazy ass piece of shit (and yes, I am telling you how I really feel - :smile:). Looks dumpy, has no energy and a fragile person who is allergic to life. Leora doesn't go to the gym or even do any daily exercises but look at her - SO FUCKING AMAZING - DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!!!

booty gifs Page 7 | WiffleGif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

RdKing said:

On her own, she is a real hot and sexy babe, I miss the times when she flirts with us, tease us by looking at the cam and smiling, grinning, letting us know that she is well aware that we are watching her probably with our pants down and dick in hand.

---

TOTALLY!!!!!  I miss her playing to the camera/s looking at them, to us, knowing she's being watched.  Lately she points her snatch at the cams and does whatever instead of including us. I love and greatly miss the wanton 'oh, gosh, am I doing this in front of people' look Leora used to have. He'd lose control and do everything, anything to cum, then afterwards was subdued, almost embarrassed at what she'd done.

Nicely stated RdKing.  Like you I want our Leora back.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora, I understand you love Paul but don't forget the fans, please.

Preach it, brother. 

Queen Leora, remember back when you were a shy girl learning you were aroused being watched. We remember the bashful girl doing things she never thought she would do in front of others. After cumming the blush, lack of eye contact and the look of guilt on your pretty face after you did something naughty and had surprised yourself at what you'd done.

Sex, like drugs and alcohol requires a higher doze to get the high that repetition diminishes and raises the level of tolerance. You recently got a butt plug to further your experiences, and am increasingly doing anal sex.  Unlike most women you can achieve anal orgasms.

Might I suggest a bit of risky behavior to get your juices flowing? Close up bating on cams 7 and 14, nudity on the balcony, inserting the butt plug for us on cam 7, buying more sex toys (yes there are many more), drinking some (a lot of) Jack Daniels and go totally uninhibited with Paul/or in front of him doing what you do for us for him regardless of what he would think. Do something adventurous even for Leora. I believe you will cum as hard or harder than you ever have - much to our mutual delight.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Preach it, brother. 

Queen Leora, remember back when you were a shy girl learning you were aroused being watched. We remember the bashful girl doing things she never thought she would do in front of others. After cumming the blush, lack of eye contact and the look of guilt on your pretty face after you did something naughty and had surprised yourself at what you'd done.

Sex, like drugs and alcohol requires a higher doze to get the high that repetition diminishes and raises the level of tolerance. You recently got a butt plug to further your experiences, and am increasingly doing anal sex.  Unlike most women you can achieve anal orgasms.

Might I suggest a bit of risky behavior to get your juices flowing? Close up bating on cams 7 and 14, nudity on the balcony, inserting the butt plug for us on cam 7, buying more sex toys (yes there are many more), drinking some (a lot of) Jack Daniels and go totally uninhibited with Paul/or in front of him doing what you do for us for him regardless of what he would think. Do something adventurous even for Leora. I believe you will cum as hard or harder than you ever have - much to our mutual delight.

I have no issues loving Paul as it's her life. 

As Leora leaves Paul to do his work Paul needs to let her be free to express herself in her employment.

Paul, please let Leora do her thing. 

I would love to see Leora get back to nude dancing. It combines her love of music and dancing. ( how I love watching her twerking )

• Upvote 1