Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she'd keep her hand off her cunt in the day she just may accomplish chores at a more appropriate time.

She should wrap her hands around her cunts neck and throttle him….

You were referring to Paul I gather SC 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Happy Good Morning GIF by sendwishonline.com

Good morning Good Night 

Great Thursday to all 

27/07/2023 27/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She should wrap her hands around her cunts neck and throttle him….

You were referring to Paul I gather SC 😁

She was up till around 4am ironing. She was doing a load of laundry while she went to bed for sleep.  

Knowing how hard she walks on her heels as one can always hear her footsteps on the floor, it must be annoying to the neighbors below trying to sleep and hearing someone's foot steps thumping on the floor. The building they live in must be fairly old as newer apartment buildings have cement flooring not wooden where one can hear everything. I myself used to live in those type of building where you hear everything that goes on above. It can very annoying especially at 4am in the morning.  I had a few choice words with the person but it only made matters worse.  Now I am in a more solid building where the upper floor is cement and don't hear a thing.  I now enjoy peace and quiet living. The only way I am leaving the apartment I am in is zipped up in a body bag. 

• Upvote 1

Stupid and Stupider put on another pathetic charade last night that sunk them to new depths.( as the replays show )

Once again She was happy in the bedroom in full light, and after a few minutes on the couch with Lurch he takes her into the guest room which had no light as such and spent around nine minutes trying to arse and cunt fuck simultaneously, and Lurch pushing a dildo into her ever welcoming arse. 

She has not improved him and he has made her decline to the point of embarrassment……Oh how the mighty have fallen !

Apparently the Wimp has among other ailments a sensitivity to light…..I have a suggestion….Leora! Go out and buy him a pair of dark glasses that he can use when he is “ sexually active” with you, that way the lights can remain on and everyone will be content.

Strange how he has the lights on in the living room when he is on the PC much of the time in front of a bright screen yet when it comes to fucking the arse of a good looking woman he develops cunt blindness and has to do it in the dark.

Pitiful pair of gobshites !

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Stupid and Stupider put on another pathetic charade last night that sunk them to new depths.( as the replays show )

Once again She was happy in the bedroom in full light, and after a few minutes on the couch with Lurch he takes her into the guest room which had no light as such and spent around nine minutes trying to arse and cunt fuck simultaneously, and Lurch pushing a dildo into her ever welcoming arse. 

She has not improved him and he has made her decline to the point of embarrassment……Oh how the mighty have fallen !

Apparently the Wimp has amount other ailments a sensitivity to light…..I have a suggestion….Leora! Go out and buy him a pair of dark glasses that he can use when he is “ sexually active” with you, that way the lights can remain on and everyone will be content.

Strange how he has the lights on in the living room when he is on the PC much of the time in front of a bright screen yet when it comes to fucking the arse of a good looking woman he develops cunt blindness and has to do it in the dark.

Pitiful pair of gobshites !

It's already the second time Paul has picked up Leora to go to Malia's room to have sex in the dark To remove the milk  

🦨 Morning Pepe !!

You never let me down do you :biggrin:

As I mentioned yesterday....I own you ! You don't exist on this forum unless I invite you, and being a benevolent person to people with special needs I extend an open invitation to you on a daily basis.🦨:biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora! Go out and buy him a pair of dark glasses that he can use when he is “ sexually active” with you, that way the lights can remain on

Then she can pretend she is fucking Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder (Leora does use her imagination when masturbating).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, dougiestyle4u said:

Then she can pretend she is fucking Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder (Leora does use her imagination when masturbating).

She could have some Braille inserted around her nether regions to show the blind bell-end where to go.

• Haha 2