Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Although I haven’t ever disputed or ignored yours or GH remarks in the past or presently, I do find your superior attitude rather strange.

It is looking as if you have been taking lessons from the Three Stooges😀

And you alone being someone who threw his toys out of the pram whenever you received an emoji and stormed of a sulked. Yet there you are no better than those you condemned. 

You will be stating next that L & P have never wound you up…..And yes we will believe it. 😇

Some of you guys have got to learn not to take yourselves so seriously and allow others to have opinions different to yourselves.

I find it odd that the Russian speakers condemn the opinions of non-Russian speakers and their hypotheses of what they see. If they understand the communications why not state what was actually said instead of giving bits and pieces of info then condemning people if and when they are wrong?

If Russians watched an English speaking Leora I would provide her and other peoples' words in Russian and let them draw their own conclusions.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You should know it's nothing to do with opinions J, that's an entirely different thing. This is simply about what happened and how things are being re-written, that's all. Nothing about superiority at all. And no, i have absolutely no dealings with 'The Stooges', no matter if you think i do. 

In which case perhaps you and GH should instead of acting like teachers return to the forum, and instead of piss taking reprimands explain in plain language not sarcasm why some of the members are wrong in their assessment, that’s after all what adults do….Isn’t it ?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In which case perhaps you and GH should instead of acting like teachers return to the forum, and instead of piss taking reprimands explain in plain language not sarcasm why some of the members are wrong in their assessment, that’s after all what adults do….Isn’t it ?

Some people like knowing and withholding info to watch others make mistakes in ignorance of the language then criticize their wrong conclusions instead of a word by word sharing to avoid the errors.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ok, yes i get that view, but it's just a case of reading things that never happened but are relayed as fact - You know how things progressed like everyone at the time, so it's all there but now i read things and think "Where did that come from?". Some posts were very detailed at the time. At some point, you think Did anyone actually read it? That's what i meant about re-writing history. Opinions are all well and good, but that's an entirely different thing. It's not meant from me as piss taking, more 'how many times did it have to be said?' sort of thing. I'm sorry it came across like that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, yes i get that view, but it's just a case of reading things that never happened but are relayed as fact - You know how things progressed like everyone at the time, so it's all there but now i read things and think "Where did that come from?". At some point, you think Did anyone actually read it? That's what i meant about re-writing history. Opinions are all well and good, but that's an entirely different thing. It's not meant from me as piss taking, more 'how many times did it have to said?' sort of thing. I'm sorry it came across like that. 

No big deal, but more the reason yourself and GH should get your arses back on the forum and enlighten those who were slow on the uptake.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

No big deal, but more the reason yourself and GH should get your arses back on the forum and enlighten those who were slow on the uptake.

It took a lot of time and effort as it was happening, 18 months later revisiting it would be an ordeal! 😄

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps some of us Paul bad-mouthers might then ease up and let the couple do their thing.

il y a 2 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Peut-être que certains d'entre nous, les méchants de Paul, pourraient alors se calmer et laisser le couple faire son truc.

Les laisser faire quoi ? il font déja rien !

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You should know it's nothing to do with opinions J, that's an entirely different thing. This is simply about what happened and how things are being re-written, that's all. Nothing about superiority at all. And no, i have absolutely no dealings with 'The Stooges', no matter if you think i do. 

YOU HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS speaking about a guy who is a loser , stupid , whatever … A GUY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN , YOU NEVER SAW HOW HE INTERACTS , you just made an opinion according on how Leora  was behaving on cameras . You NEVER heard him how he talks to her , you NEVER saw him how he was outside of the apartment to her … BUT … you were brave enough to form an opinion because Leora had certain reactions .. 

I am sorry , but I don’t take for granted things that you have said here , especially when you aren’t a Russian speaking person. I have stored  posts from you about many things that reality has proved you wrong , being a guy that you “ CLAIM “ that you know more things than the average users here. Both you and GAG-HER could make this side of the forum debatable and we could discuss the variety of opinions being presented … BUT NO , we need to believe you and GAG-HER for everything … AND ME PERSONALLY , I DON’T .. because I NEVER  accept  that people do all things right and they don’t make mistakes. SO , I DON’T ACCEPT that Leora’s guy in Czech Republic did all wrong and Leora was the ANGEL .. Like  you and GAG-HER present her , AN IDOL AND HUMAN BEING that is treated like GOD because only GOD doesn’t make mistakes … Please ..

• Confused 1