B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

Il faut regarder quand Dylan sonne à la porte d'entrée, elle part vite se planquer dans le garage et dit à Aya, quelque chose comme"je ne suis pas là"

Après 15 ou 20 minutes, Aya, lui a demandé de rejoindre HC, côté jardin sûrement à cause de l'autre

On va bouffer du Dylan toute la soirée avec son air transi de comédien énamouré !

Quelle sangsue pour toutes les filles, un virus !

Ce type c'est pire que la gangrène, il bouffe à tous les rateliers son stratagéme a fonctionné à cause de Aya, trop facilement manipulable devant un fourbe comme lui !

Il est horrible il a des poches noires sous les yeux on dirait, un cadavre ! La came te flingue rapidement !

Curieux de voir la fin de la soirée, le comportement d'Aziza, complétement immature, incohérent !

Et lui complétement HAS BEEN, depuis un bon moment !

14 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Ce type c'est pire que la gangrène, il bouffe à tous les rateliers son stratagéme a fonctionné à cause de Aya, trop facilement manipulable devant un fourbe comme lui !

Il est horrible il a des poches noires sous les yeux on dirait , un cadavre ! La came te flingue rapidement !

Curieux de voir la fin de la soirée, le comportement d'Aziza, complétement immature, incohérent !

En vraie tu aimerais bien le voir démonter le petit cul de ta petite Aziza 😜

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

If you don't like it, unsubscribe.

But I give you it's strange what's going on.

The board here seems to agree, that things are bad now,

but the streams are up some 20%, so we're missing out on something.

RLC isn’t only one apartment , we are here at this forum to post things we like and things we don’t , like this many opinions can be heard , perhaps some people read this ( we all know that RLC monitors the forum ) and can get influenced to make the product better . 

There’s no need to unsubscribe as long as there will ALWAYS be things to catch the interest , for example , we can have nice relaxation moments watching stunning Venera  and her great guy , Lion . We have Elli , , there’s the new great so far couple of Scarlett and Casper , we have Sambuka , Harley and a model type girl like Nadia . There’s CONTENT for everyone but i won’t remain silent not expressing what I don’t like or admire and post repeatedly  what fascinates me . 

38 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Il est horrible il a des poches noires sous les yeux on dirait, un cadavre ! La came te flingue rapidement !

Et lui complétement HAS BEEN, depuis un bon moment !

Aziz is of age and responsible for her own behavior, Dylan's pick-up arts are so cheap that Aziz can see through them, but she just plays along, everything for the clicks and the euros and ... don't forget what these people are and their played innocence

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Veritas said:

You have to watch when Dylan rings the doorbell, she quickly leaves to hide in the garage and says to Aya, something like "I'm not there"

After 15 or 20 minutes, Aya asked him to join HC, garden side surely because of the other

We're going to eat Dylan all evening with his chilled air of enamored comedian!

What a leech for all the girls, a virus!

Yea,she's "hiding" from him right now, sitting with him by the pool having a good time! When will you people STOP believing you know these girls?! "This one's an angel" "that one is innocent" that's fucking crazy!!!

• Upvote 1

Il y a 15 heures, kris66 a dit :

awwww felling hurt?

Felling?... Maybe you should write in Danish after all: the (indeed crappy) automatic translator might do a better job than you... 😉 

... Or maybe don't type when you're emotional. And if you really have to: at least proofread and/or edit.

I don't have automatic translator on either, as it is indeed annoying, but I don't have the feeling I'm missing all that much: I know French & German & Dutch anyway. Sometimes I see texts in Spanish or Italian that are hard to understand, but they'll usually get quoted or answered in English and that way I know more or less what it's about. And if not, it probably wasn't important anyway...

il y a 55 minutes, Mi02 a dit :

En vraie tu voudrais bien le voir démonter le petit cul de ta petite Aziza😜

On verra ce que cet enculé défonsera ce soir, comme tous les soirs, sa sale gueule ! Aziza, manipulable devant un porc pareil, quelle honte, sans amour propre, parfois le côté tapin d'Aziza, hélas prend le dessus, vomitif !

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Su verra ce que cet enculé défonsera ce soir, comme tous les soirs, sa sale gueule! Aziza, manipolabile devant un porc pareil, quelle honte, sans amour propre, parfois le côté tapin d'Aziza, hélas prend le dessus, vomitif!

Aziza sta’ per partire, quindi si fara’ l’ultima scopata per gli ultimi soldi