Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

That is the point I was trying to  make. Regardless I don't know nor would I associate with people like them. I'll just keep watching her expose herself and comment on what I see. They deserve each other.

The certainly isolate themselves as much as possible from the outside world. Their circle of friends must be really small.  

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Having said that I am inclined to think Leora would have remained with Loverboy had things been more stable and worked out. Paul had a girl friend she knew about.

I don't understand how, IF a person  is in love with someone, they could (both Leora and Paul) have a routine fuck buddy while apart, nor how each could know the other was fucking another and not break it off. Why would Leora take back Paul and act like nothing happened knowing he'd been banging another woman?

Moreover, If Paul's libido is as low as we see it is and he had no issue with Leora fucking around why would it bother him now if she did? If my woman fucked another guy and expect me to tolerate it she's dreaming.

I'd be damned if 'my' woman I loved would be on international reallifecam, dildoing and fingering her ass and other things for all to see, the relationship would be over in an instant. Me or the cameras. Me or other men. Choose.

But Paul is another type person for sure. The whole deal is weird. But that isn't what I pay $45 US a month for.

Something to take into consideration is that the matter of nudity itself is considered quite different in many other countries than it is in the U.S. Also matters of so called open relationships and even so called open marriages are as well for the most part as far as what is considered more normal in regards to fedelity or faithfulness in the U.S.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Something to take into consideration is that the matter of nudity itself is considered quite different in many other countries than it is in the U.S. Also matters of so called open relationships and even so called open marriages are as well for the most part as far as what is considered more normal in regards to fedelity or faithfulness in the U.S.

I believe the war and the catastrophic damage to property and emotional trauma experience led many to throw up their hands and say screw tradition.

In France adultery is almost expected and not a surprise when it happens. Let them do as they wish it's not my world nor would I wish to live amongst them. It was wild when I went to the university there, people screwing next to the sidewalk in a village field, female students taking their clothes off to shock the Americans. And that was 50+ years ago.

One of many reasons I live in a very rural area with no traffic, traffic lights, noise, crowds or crime.  Leave it to Beaver/Ozzie and Harriett dinosaurs.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I believe the war and the catastrophic damage to property and emotional trauma experience led many to throw up their hands and say screw tradition.

In France adultery is almost expected and not a surprise when it happens. Let them do as they wish it's not my world nor would I wish to live amongst them. It was wild when I went to the university there, people screwing next to the sidewalk in a village field, female students taking their clothes off to shock the Americans. And that was 50+ years ago.

One of many reasons I live in a very rural area with no traffic, traffic lights, noise, crowds or crime.  Leave it to Beaver/Ozzie and Harriett dinosaurs.

Well, there you go then. You apparently understand more than what some of your comments seem to make others perhaps believe since your latest comments could actually be considered somewhat of an explanation of your previous comments although such beliefs in the two countries have been quite different for many, many years now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm pretty sure most CC members were disappointed that Leora didn't have oral sex with Malia😕

I was and vice versa.  Leora began to taste Malia but she left before Leora got to finger her or eat her.  The way the progressed over 1.5+ years I believe it was doable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was and vice versa.  Leora began to taste Malia but she left before Leora got to finger her or eat her.  The way the progressed over 1.5+ years I believe it was doable

I rather see Leora having sex with women, than with Paul

• Like 2