Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27

Pete1960

Il y a 11 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

Oui Après avoir fini, elle est allée nue sur le canapé et Paul rentre à la maison 

Bonjour Pulo ;

Je pense comme je l'ais déjà dit ,que Paul suivait les activités de Leora sur RLC , il y a trop de coïncidences pour être un hasard

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Hello Island;

I think as I said before, that Paul was following Leora's activities on RLC, there are too many coincidences to be a  coincidence

😆What irony if in reality a man has to take out an RLC membership to watch his partner at her very best, teasing her fans and pulling in an audience far in excess of whenever he is with her.

Top of the replays again in one motion! Just goes to show how much his constant presence affects the apartment interest….

She may well love him which is her business, but he undoubtedly restricts her and depresses the viewing, at least with her alone there is the expectation of something good about to happen, but with him in attendance there is always the expectation that he will interrupt and reduce the session to nothing other than frustration.

My opinion entirely!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

😆 Quelle ironie qu'un homme doive souscrire à un abonnement RLC pour regarder sa partenaire à son meilleur, taquiner ses fans et attirer un public bien supérieur à chaque fois qu'il est avec elle.

Le top des replays à nouveau en un seul mouvement ! 🤪

Bonjour Jimbo4 ;

Oui je trouve cela étrange les agissements de Paul ,il arrive toujours quand Leora se caresse et commence a partir pour arriver cela fait déjà 3 fois que je le remarque ; mais cela n'engage que moi !

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora have to try to do Masturbation With Big Mr Preto on the couch with Paulo on the computer  work 

She'd get more of a thrill is she pissed on an electric fence.   

iq6z.gif

• Haha 4