B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

Funny that you guys are all this time explaining how Dylan is a creep and that he probably committed a crime but at the same time Shantal, the supposed victim, is enjoying a great time with him.  Someone should tell her about all this because I believe she doesn't know that you guys are experts in human behavior. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Funny that you guys are all this time explaining how Dylan is a creep and that he probably committed a crime but at the same time Shantal, the supposed victim, is enjoying a great time with him.  Someone should tell her about all this because I believe she doesn't know that you guys are experts in human behavior. 

No crime or rape was done here I agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Thanks for the long novel (insert sarcasm)! I hope you don't one day get accused of rape. You surely have a very twisted view on how to treat Women and what your "rigths" are.  sigh!

Rape because i insist on kissing , touching and caressing a girl that stands next to me naked , she hugs me back and kisses me back 😂🤣 .. when was the last time you slept with someone we said ? 😂 … I would  even do more than Dylan , Shantal’s reactions are like “ No Dylan , i don’t want “ ( smiley /goofy way indicating that “ WHY YOU STOP , PLEASE CONTINUE I LIKE IT ) .. people with no experience with women pop up because the last time they did something with a woman was in the 50s’ where the skirts needed to be till the knee and if they were a bit more up they were characterized as whores 😂🤣 Ding dong hello , welcome the the year 2023 … 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Thanks for the long novel (insert sarcasm)! I hope you don't one day get accused of rape. You surely have a very twisted view on how to treat Women and what your "rigths" are.  sigh!

She's laying naked next to him,she kept caressing his face and kissed him back! You people need to stop with this rape shit!! Shantal is just an immature girl that plays silly games with men!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So much noise about nothing 🙄🤣🤣…but why would you have a naked man in your bed if you are not fucking him…this is high school drama 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JoeBitch said:

So much noise about nothing 🙄🤣🤣…but why would you have a naked man in your bed if you are not fucking him…this is high school drama 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

She's shy to bate on cam, is only logical that she also would be to have sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Elcondor said:

I really hope some people here are not / won't be prosecutors, judges, members of jury etc... otherwise they would send people to prison not because there are evidences against those people, but just because they hate them. How can someone can be accused of rape when there are clear cut evidences that he did not do anything even close to rape (Replays for example)? Even if you hate someone at least be a gentleman and never do false accusations toward that person. 

Some of you die hard "macho" guys keep using the word "hate" with no merit whatsoever and by that drag the debate down into the soil. Personally I do not hate anyone. I just really dislike men or women who can't take a no for a no.  And no one said anything about rape. Again that is a made up "story" you guys who think a no is not a no keep using in your defence here. 
The only times I have mentioned rape was telling a story from my younger years where a friend god convicted for atempt to rape and telling some here to be careful with how they treat women as it can go very wrong and in worse case end up with a rape charge. I never said Dylan raped anyone.  I have said he once groped a girl (that's not rape) and this time that he do not respect a no and seem to totally lack respect for women when the say no to him.  End of story!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

So, you really think Shantal is going to or even might accuse Dylan of rape / abuse? If she wouldn't, this whole issue is moot.

And if the answer is negative, maybe you could accuse her of being a whore?... 

You were right in not liking what Veritas had to say about Aziza (though you probably share his opinion on Dylan), but you realise you're getting dangerously close to his views in this situation? Not there yet, thankfully, but getting closer... He also denied being jealous, if I remember well.

I hope you never get accused of being a stalker, trying to "protect" some girl (who never asked for your "protection") from an "evil rapist".

Where the fuck did I say he ever tried to rape her or that she is a whore? You are hallucionating and totally twisting my words to your own liking/agenda. For the slow ones like you I wrote that a behaviour like his, or yours (if you think he is not doing anything wrong and should just keep pushing her further), where he lack respect for a "no" can with the wrong woman end up in a rape charge (falske or true). I have seen it first hand with a friend who was very similar to Dylan.

Your kind of person who twist peopl's opinions and words ar not worth debating with. This is my last words to you. And don't answer this.

NB The jalousy card is so old and worn out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1