B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My experience with women says that when a woman is allowing you to do this much as we have seen that Shantal allows Dylan , you should insist till you “ put down the defenses “ . I think Shantal isn’t doing more than this not because she doesn’t want but because she doesn’t want on cameras . The cameras are her problem . She masturbates and she likes it but the cameras are her obstacle to do it in front of them without hiding. A very good comment was made from good friend epikouros , he said that we need to think how Shantal was in the beginning and for a lot time not taking showers facing the cameras , not being naked apart from when she was sleeping … look at her now and what a change  is happening with her .

If you observe her body language and reactions ( she bites her lips , she closes her eyes when Dylan touches her and kisses her ) , you can easily tell that she want this BUT the bloody cameras don’t allow her to enjoy the pleasure . BUT , Dylan is Italian , he already knows what he’s telling her and he will keep on trying , Shantal is his real target now , he will dedicate himself to conquer her . Look where they were and how they have been doing all those months and look now , naked and goofying  around ..

I have said  that it is insane that Shantal is sharing an apartment with two women who DO ABSOLUTELY ALL , they fuck next door , sex lovers , boyfriends , etc … IT CAN’T SIMPLY BE that she isn’t getting affected and not wanting also . She’s young , beautiful , SHE IS DIFFERENT than any other RLC girl and Dylan knows this , she is his most difficult target . I always hoped he fucks Ulyana and he did , I COULD NEVER ever imagine what it is happening between them the last 13-14 hours but IT IS HAPPENING something never seen before . I believe he will have her in the end , she will surrender , the question is when and the most important , will it be on cameras or not … BUT .. The views , LIKE THE MAJORITY of the Barcelona girls , play a significant role on their on cameras actions. . I believe Shantal is watching and she must feel nice and happy seeing her occupying for THE VERY FIRST TIME all top line of the replays ( except one of Megan ) … If Shantal wants sex , she will do it … But it would be Dylan that he will have convinced  her . 

Thanks for the long novel (insert sarcasm)! I hope you don't one day get accused of rape. You surely have a very twisted view on how to treat Women and what your "rigths" are.  sigh!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wouldnt mind seeing him fuck Shantal, but he needs to learn when a girl doesnt want sex with him.

It's all about attracting paying eyes.  That's why she allowed him to be there in the first place.  Draw it out as long as possible.  Now whether he gets a "piece of the action" is just a bonus.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Thank you my friend. I just don't understand the hate sent toward him and i agree with you that there are men who love to have sex and in Dylan's case, I also think that most of the girls here like to have sex with him. That is why most of them go to him. And unlike what people say here, the majority of those girls feel very confortable around him. I strongly believe the problem is the fact that Dylan in 2 - 3 months has managed to have sex with more girls than most of his haters have not mangaed to do. People even said he would never have sex with Ulyana and guess what she was the one to invite his ass in her bed.

When guys watch "entertainment", whether it's sports or RLC, they need an enemy (other team) to hate.  In this case Dylan is the enemy.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Thanks for the long novel (insert sarcasm)! I hope you don't one day get accused of rape. You surely have a very twisted view on how to treat Women and what your "rigths" are.  sigh!

And that's why you're (probably) still a virgin, or at least have very limited experience with women: This whole situation has absolutely nothing to do with rape, yet you & a few fellow incels are bringing up rape continuously.

There's probably some "blockade" in your head that says that if you ever had sex, you might/will get accused of rape, and you project that fear & frustration to other (more sexually successful) guys.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My experience with women says that when a woman is allowing you to do this much as we have seen that Shantal allows Dylan , you should insist till you “ put down the defenses “ . I think Shantal isn’t doing more than this not because she doesn’t want but because she doesn’t want on cameras . The cameras are her problem . She masturbates and she likes it but the cameras are her obstacle to do it in front of them without hiding. A very good comment was made from good friend epikouros , he said that we need to think how Shantal was in the beginning and for a lot time not taking showers facing the cameras , not being naked apart from when she was sleeping … look at her now and what a change  is happening with her .

If you observe her body language and reactions ( she bites her lips , she closes her eyes when Dylan touches her and kisses her ) , you can easily tell that she want this BUT the bloody cameras don’t allow her to enjoy the pleasure . BUT , Dylan is Italian , he already knows what he’s telling her and he will keep on trying , Shantal is his real target now , he will dedicate himself to conquer her . Look where they were and how they have been doing all those months and look now , naked and goofying  around ..

I have said  that it is insane that Shantal is sharing an apartment with two women who DO ABSOLUTELY ALL , they fuck next door , sex lovers , boyfriends , etc … IT CAN’T SIMPLY BE that she isn’t getting affected and not wanting also . She’s young , beautiful , SHE IS DIFFERENT than any other RLC girl and Dylan knows this , she is his most difficult target . I always hoped he fucks Ulyana and he did , I COULD NEVER ever imagine what it is happening between them the last 13-14 hours but IT IS HAPPENING something never seen before . I believe he will have her in the end , she will surrender , the question is when and the most important , will it be on cameras or not … BUT .. The views , LIKE THE MAJORITY of the Barcelona girls , play a significant role on their on cameras actions. . I believe Shantal is watching and she must feel nice and happy seeing her occupying for THE VERY FIRST TIME all top line of the replays ( except one of Megan ) … If Shantal wants sex , she will do it … But it would be Dylan that he will have convinced  her . 

Or she hates him touching her, but knows that's what attracts the $$$ by people watching.

• Upvote 2

il y a 20 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Thanks! If I had any reaction emoticons left (I don't), I'd have thanked you for this post!  

The problem is some guys don't read the longer posts (like yours) here, and talk without getting the nuances of posts in their eagerness to express their prejudices.

Hence they continue to yell "rape" or "abuse" where it's completely unwarranted.

They should just ask themselves the question if Shantal would agree with their assessment. Of course she wouldn't, but what a woman thinks doesn't matter in their little paternalistic wannabe-macho incel minds.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Some men here should finally lose their virginity.

You or Xarvaz or Fagen etc don't decide if Shantal likes his advances. Only Shantal decides, and she likes it. She just won't fuck him on cam (at least for now). Just remember that someone like Veritas (whose opinions you don't like, with good reason) would be on your side in this. I actually wonder why he hasn't commented yet. Either he's getting a much-needed break, or he only cares about Aziza in his love/hate way and the relation between Shantal & Dylan doesn't interest him.

So stop being so paternalistic towards her. Paternalism is also a sign of being a (wannabe) macho. She's a big girl who can make her own decisions. She doesn't need you guys to decide for her whom she'll let into her bed.

Holy shit man. I don't think I could have made a more perfect post.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

And that's why you're (probably) still a virgin, or at least have very limited experience with women: This whole situation has absolutely nothing to do with rape, yet you & a few fellow incels are bringing up rape continuously.

There's probably some "blockade" in your head that says that if you ever had sex, you might/will get accused of rape, and you project that fear & frustration to other (more sexually successful) guys.

You can insult me as much as you like, come up with juvenile stereotype things such as playing the very popular (in this forum) "jealousy" card and assume things you got absolutely no clue about. At the end of the day I KNOW I treat Women the right way. As I told the other greek "macho man".  I seriously hope he (and you for that matter) do not end up accused of rape some day 😉 

il y a 22 minutes, kris66 a dit :

You can insult me as much as you like, come up with juvenile stereotype things such as playing the very popular (in this forum) "jealousy" card and assume things you got absolutely no clue about. At the end of the day I KNOW I treat Women the right way. As I told the other greek "macho man".  I seriously hope he (and you for that matter) do not end up accused of rape some day 😉 

So, you really think Shantal is going to or even might accuse Dylan of rape / abuse? If she wouldn't, this whole issue is moot.

And if the answer is negative, maybe you could accuse her of being a whore?... 

You were right in not liking what Veritas had to say about Aziza (though you probably share his opinion on Dylan), but you realise you're getting dangerously close to his views in this situation? Not there yet, thankfully, but getting closer... He also denied being jealous, if I remember well.

I hope you never get accused of being a stalker, trying to "protect" some girl (who never asked for your "protection") from an "evil rapist".

• Upvote 1

I really hope some people here are not / won't be prosecutors, judges, members of jury etc... otherwise they would send people to prison not because there are evidences against those people, but just because they hate them. How can someone can be accused of rape when there are clear cut evidences that he did not do anything even close to rape (Replays for example)? Even if you hate someone at least be a gentleman and never do false accusations toward that person. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2