B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

From the business perspective , mission is HIGHLY DAMN ACCOMPLISHED , that is top cameras easily and continuously for a long time …

From a life’s perspective and REAL DAMN LIFE point of view , it is really SAD and PATHETIC watching once again the MAMA convincing others to make shows in her own place for whatever reasons as she by herself can’t make an apartment worth watched . You have now two older women educating the younger on cameras when the younger could easily make it by herself ( as i believe she will do in the future and when the grief will be slowing down… ) , BUT IT IS RIDICULOUS how a woman that has a child is “ selling herself “ for whatever needs , when she’s got the looks , the personality , the character and i believe she’s smart to achieve her goals easily in the real life … Very very very disappointing and an all time low period for Milena …especially using the others for her benefits , pfff … 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

This only makes sense if it leads to something, which it won’t so it’s a circus show

1 minute ago, Tweety21 said:

Ridiculous show...

With Milena there it was clear that it will come down to that kind of shit. Too old, too camera shy, and still want to pretend that there is something going on. Simply ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With Milena there it was clear that it will come down to that kind of shit. Too old, too camera shy, and still want to pretend that there is something going on. Simply ridiculous. 

2 old ladies and a shy girl…I don’t see any fingers slipping in lol

the best we can hope is Nadia gets horney and bates 🙄🤦‍♂️🤣