B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

The ONLY  person who could really make this show realistic and go to the maximum is of course Fiora , but with the Mama there it is just a disappointment .. Fiora has proven again and again that she can transform a show to a crazy live act but she only serves the B role today … 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia is hot wearing the chainmail bra btw

I am fast forwarding through the nonsense but I have to admit…this is the first time that I actually watch Nadia for more than 30 seconds and she is smoking hot and her pussy is perfect 😍 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

fake or not i like to see and don't care if others whine about it, the heroes of RLC in the villa don't do anything at all

This approach is simply sad. It is like VH only that practically nothing happens except teasing.

Sorry, but as long as the real action only happens elsewhere, RLC has failed. These show events are not worth the money. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This approach is simply sad. It is like VH only that practically nothing happens except teasing.

Sorry, but as long as the real action only happens elsewhere, RLC has failed. These show events are not worth the money. 

This guy works for RLC…he always has something positive to say about the worse things in RLC 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia takes so many nude pics that she should open an Only Fans. 😁

Holly shit…she is fucking hot…if she plays her cards right here she can make so much money but unfortunately she is clueless 

• Upvote 1