B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

1 hour ago, timber said:

A couple of weeks ago I heard Lubna and Nadia themselves complaining that the apartment was boring. Maybe they were indirectly complaining about Milena, because I'm not sure what the apartment itself is supposed to do to entertain them. They have a beachfront flat near the clubs and bars in Barcelona, but somehow it's the least active of all the GOV apartments. Even when B4 or B7 girls show up there, they're just using it as a crash pad to do stuff elsewhere. I think it's been months since they had anything even resembling a party. Hearing about Nadia's semi-disastrous love life is entertaining, but it rarely makes its way on camera. Lubna's work schedule makes her a poor tenant, and the best thing I can say about Milena is that she's a slightly better occupant of the big room than Lara was. But that's an incredibly low bar, and that room deserves far better.

It seems that the girls have quickly understood that Manila is not really a fun person, and that she does more damage to the apartment as even an empty room could do.

Nevertheless, I think that's kind of a lame excuse. The two alone, despite Malina in the project, could bring life to this apartment. Instead, next to nothing happens there. But to be honest, I don't believe in it anymore. The two play their show program, and otherwise the apartment will remain dead. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It seems that the girls have quickly understood that Manila is not really a fun person, and that she does more damage to the apartment as even an empty room could do.

Nevertheless, I think that's kind of a lame excuse. The two alone, despite Malina in the project, could bring life to this apartment. Instead, next to nothing happens there. But to be honest, I don't believe in it anymore. The two play their show program, and otherwise the apartment will remain dead. 

Who is Manila and Malina? :cool:

I have seen many “ insane / weird “ stuff that people do but I admit that it is the VERY FIRST time I see a guy having a piercing on the head of his dick .. At this moment , I would think that this was just a personal challenge so as to see how much “ pain “ he can take or show that he is fearless . Other than that , no clue . 

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

It’s called making love

Inspired I see from the LR’s paint of “ Make Love Not War “ 😉😏 I see .. well , let me correct , Lubna is making love with her tattoo guy 😇🥸

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have seen many “ insane / weird “ stuff that people do but I admit that it is the VERY FIRST time I see a guy having a piercing on the head of his dick .. At this moment , I would think that this was just a personal challenge so as to see how much “ pain “ he can take or show that he is fearless . Other than that , no clue . 

It's not that common but he's not the first

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a19543667/prince-albert-piercing/