B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

and as usual Nadia gone at 3am with a big bag.. looks again gone. seems now she comes for a couple of hours and then leaves everyday.. this lady as beautiful she is currently the worst of all tenants

Le 6/27/2023 à 11:12 PM, zone51 a dit :

they are talking about Lubna and her job in the sex club

il y a 1 minute, timber a dit :

Nadia left at 3 AM with a bag. Guess she just popped back in to do whatever that idiot show was with Milena and now is back to the other apartment for the night once again.

honestly it is a fucking disgrace I don't mind if they leave a couple of hours hey and even if they take private life outside.. but this she is really taking us for a ride... and worst we are all fine with it because we keep our subscription and hope for the best the next day. there is always two sides of the story.. the one who does it and the other who let it happen

SHIT ACROSS ALL BARCELONA apartments and the ADMINS in Barcelona have absolutely no power to change things … Everyone does whatever he/she wants , whenever he/she wants … The biggest problem seems that this now looks contagious and with so many newcomers ( apart Oks ) , it really scares thinking what worse might become Barcelona … 

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

SHIT ACROSS ALL BARCELONA apartments and the ADMINS in Barcelona have absolutely no power to change things … Everyone does whatever he/she wants , whenever he/she wants … The biggest problem seems that this now looks contagious and with so many newcomers ( apart Oks ) , it really scares thinking what worse might become Barcelona … 

yeah you are right.. they can't get anymore tenants out of Ukraine or Russia

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Nadia just read the tarot cards--hope they indicated that she was going to experience extreme self pleasure in her RLC bed tonight :biggrin:

I posted this in the wrong forum--so here it is --maybe there is still hope???

il y a 5 minutes, happyone a dit :

Maybe she changed her mind--???or she just played a trick on us and wanted to see her fan's reaction.  😏

who knows or maybe she teases us and then leaves again in 10 minutes. maybe reallifecam really should give her milenas room so she can better fuck on cam I don't know

13 minutes ago, T W said:

who knows or maybe she teases us and then leaves again in 10 minutes. maybe reallifecam really should give her milenas room so she can better fuck on cam I don't know

one minute u call her the worst of all tenants, now u want her to have the main bedroom LOL, RLC will never go bust when they are guaranteed people like u resubbing no matter how shit it is

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe she changed her mind--???or she just played a trick on us and wanted to see her fan's reaction.  😏

Or she got stood up or something. I would say she was just going out to give someone the bag, but she turned the light off before she left and she brought the bag back with her. So I don't think she was planning on coming back tonight when she left.