B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

1 hour ago, Fritzhonka said:

Shantal is one of the more normal girls in here, she bates not because it is scheduled, she bates because she is horny. She doesn’t turn it into a show because of money, she does it out of pure pleasure.

Imagination is the biggest pleasure, what goes on in the tent? We don’t know for sure but I take in all the sounds and feel like a voyeur.

Actually that’s an incredibly dumb take. She tent bates cause she doesn’t want you to see her and if you think she does it for the voyeur part, then it’s a show 🙄

Basically put, normal people don’t tent bate so that take is also absurdly dumb 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fritzhonka said:

Shantal is one of the more normal girls in here, she bates not because it is scheduled, she bates because she is horny. She doesn’t turn it into a show because of money, she does it out of pure pleasure.

Imagination is the biggest pleasure, what goes on in the tent? We don’t know for sure but I take in all the sounds and feel like a voyeur.

She is one of the worst on RLC. So fucking useless. Keep watching your voyeur bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I watch top cams mostly and it appeared up top. She is such an unattractive do nothing. 

See, you whinge about why some are top cam & you are a contributor to the problem.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Actually that’s an incredibly dumb take. She tent bates cause she doesn’t want you to see her and if you think she does it for the voyeur part, then it’s a show 🙄

Basically put, normal people don’t tent bate so that take is also absurdly dumb 

exactly 👍

this is crazy to see some people continue waste time with her

at the beginning she took with her in the suitcase a light for taking her shower in the dark for search hiding so you can see her mentality from the beginning and her tent shit bate is just the continuation of that.

this girl is a waste of time and need to go that's all, she is one of the reason for why I am back with the free cams I don't want give my money for this type of freeloader girl

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Hell NO!

Esmi was one of the worse participant in my opinion in the same category of Shantal for me,

2 bates with shit light on 9 months and some people want see her again ! lol come on

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zone51 said:

exactly 👍

this is crazy to see some people continue waste time with her

How about you don't worry about what other people watch and only worry about what you watch. Yes she constantly gets top cam, maybe because some people aren't so thirsty as to expect or demand that she or any other girl has to "do something" but instead just enjoys watching her for her.

• Upvote 1