Their location

Sinedar

How do you know, Hitmandaddy?

My mistake, they are actually in Krasnoyarsk.  I a found out through comparing when the sun rises above the azimuth, as seen when the sun reaches their apartment. The location of the Pizzaria where they go, and looking at the streetcams when they are walking the dog. They are recognisable on streetcam.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or we could be wrong and it could be in Detroit or East LA. What difference does it make, anyway?  :idk:

(Unlike the other possible locations, Area 51 gets its pizza delivery via flying saucers. This would explain Leora's interest in watching UFO documentaries on TV. Keep looking for phone numbers on pizza boxes -- they alone will lead to the truth...)

If they were in East L.A., within the first week the apartment would have been burglarized and with the volume up, we'd hear (drive-by) shootings nightly.  Also, instead of bringing in pizza it would be tacos and enchiladas.

If they were in East L.A., within the first week the apartment would have been burglarized and with the volume up, we'd hear (drive-by) shootings nightly.  Also, instead of bringing in pizza it would be tacos and enchiladas.

Of course, if they were in certain other sections of LA, the cats and then the dog would mysteriously disappear.

Anybody seen any Chinese take out boxes laying around?

My mistake, they are actually in Krasnoyarsk.  I a found out through comparing when the sun rises above the azimuth, as seen when the sun reaches their apartment. The location of the Pizzaria where they go, and looking at the streetcams when they are walking the dog. They are recognisable on streetcam.

bordel!!! svp les nouveaux, il suffit de relire les anciennes discutions pour connaître la ville!!! faites juste un effort de relire les anciens post, pour nous éviter des discussions que nous connaissons depuis bientôt 3 ans!!! svp!!!

brothel !!! please new, just reread the ancient discussing to know the city !!! just make an effort to read the old post, to avoid discussions that we have known for almost 3 years !!! please !!!

Screw that. I'll keep my 75F, 90% humidity, rain and sun for the day. I like my shorts and a T-shirt better than parkas and snow shoes.  :yes:

Slip on over to Canada. We'll give ya some of this nice cold weather we're getting at the moment.

20F at the moment.  No snow yet so your in luck, you can even wander the streets in shorts if you like. You may get a few stares and horn honks but you'd enjoy it.