Their location

Sinedar

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novosibirsk time right now is 9 a.m.

Krasnoyarsk time right now is 10 a.m.

The cameras at the M&S and L&P apartments are set to 10 a.m.

Of course, there is another little town that they possibly live in. Recent findings conclude that they might be living in Krasnoyarnoraskovichburg, which is centered directly between Krasnoyarsk, Novosibrisk, and Area 51.

Here's a picture of their apartment that our CC member Agent Dog discovered during his research:

post-19450-145739673532_thumb.png

Or we could be wrong and it could be in Detroit or East LA. What difference does it make, anyway?  :idk:

(Unlike the other possible locations, Area 51 gets its pizza delivery via flying saucers. This would explain Leora's interest in watching UFO documentaries on TV. Keep looking for phone numbers on pizza boxes -- they alone will lead to the truth...)

I totally agree, Mr. Squirrel! 

I do not understand what is the obsession with finding where any of these tenants live.  Does that have any bearing on what their lives in an RLC apartment are like?  Absolutely not!!!

The same goes for their private information!

I agree with Kenny. They're a nice, normal, down-to-Earth couple. They don't fight and they love their animals and their animals love them. And everybody doesn't like something, but nobody doesn't like Super Girl Maya.

How could anybody not love that adorable little face? I love some of the looks she gets on her face too. Her little smirk is really cute.  ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Temperature: -21 °C (-6 °F)

Wind speed: 0 km/h (0 mph)

Wind direction: 86 °

Pressure: 1040 mb Precipitation: 0.0 mm

Humidity: 77%

Cloud cover: 0%

Visibility: 5 km

Sunrise: 08:37 am

Sunset: 04:30 pm  Moonrise: 03:06 pm

Moonset: 03:02 am Max temperature: -18 °C (-1 °F)

Min temperature: -25 °C (-13 °F)

Ultraviolet index: 0

http://krasmix.ru/cameras