Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Chuy said:

Paul sleeping while Leora is entertaining in the guestroom is very sexy.  She should continue to work the camera behind his back.  That type of teasing will increase her fan base....very nice!

Sneaky sex excites Leora. Remember the times she bated legs open door wide open while Denis and Malia were in the other room and could have walked in at anytime. I recall one time Leora laid on her stomach and fingered her rear end with the door open and she was not looking at it to see if Malia, who was awake, was there watching. The bed was making noises do to her movement.

On 8/11/2023 at 11:21 AM, jimbo4 said:

For some inexplicable reason Leora has got back in the strange habit of pulling the covers up to hide her arse from view, I don’t see the logic in it, we will see it eventually.

Greetings my old friend. I've never understood the logic of such behaviors other than perhaps being contientious of what may flow from her excited areas and perhaps being reluctant as to any of or as little as possible of it being noticed or viewed. Yet there were some times, although more seldom than not, when it seemed that she intentionally played with some of it with her fingers. It seemed to be at such times as seldom as they seemed to occur, evident at how sensually stimulated and excited she may have been at the times.

• Upvote 3

For some reason that I believe some other members might explain , a horny Leora ( who masturbated in the afternoon to chill her sexual desires ) sneaks in the guest room to be fucked from her boyfriend and she ends up masturbating next to him … In the end , they are indeed a HAPPY SEX LIFE COUPLE and Leora for sure the HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET with her sexual life .. IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS . 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For some reason that I believe sole other members might explain , a horny Leora ( who masturbated in the afternoon to chill her sexual desires ) sneaks in the guest room to be fucked from her boyfriend and she ends up masturbating next to him … In the end , they are indeed a HAPPY SEX LIFE COUPLE and Leora for sure the HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET with her sexual life .. IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS . 

Leora   Happy GIF - Happy - Discover & Share GIFs

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For some reason that I believe sole other members might explain , a horny Leora ( who masturbated in the afternoon to chill her sexual desires ) sneaks in the guest room to be fucked from her boyfriend and she ends up masturbating next to him … In the end , they are indeed a HAPPY SEX LIFE COUPLE and Leora for sure the HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET with her sexual life .. IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS . 

I wouldn't want to live her life, in her apartment with her day to day actions, nor do I understand her. Having said that as long as she is on RLC I'll dip in and out to see what is going on. Although I can't figure out why, it is my opinion she is happy and in control of her life. I guess my rural life retired from a long career and kids would driver her crazy.  Different strokes for different folks.

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wouldn't want to live her life, in her apartment with her day to day actions, nor do I understand her. Having said that as long as she is on RLC I'll dip in and out to see what is going on. Although I can't figure out why, it is my opinion she is happy and in control of her life. I guess my rural life retired from a long career and kids would driver her crazy.  Different strokes for different folks.

I think there’s a general truth and I would be more than  happy if I am proved wrong with serious arguments .. 

If I have understood correctly NOONE IN THIS SITE ( CamCaps ) would ever consider himself ( herself ) happy with the current sex life that Leora has if he/she had exactly the same … BUT .. at the same time EVERYONE who is a fan of her ADMITS that she’s happy .. isn’t this controversial ? How someone can say that personally if this sex life was happening to him would unhappy but at the same time saying that someone else is happy ? Based on what ?? Ahh , well , whatever .. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning Kaliedescope GIF by Austin

Good morning Good Night 

great saturday everyone

12/08/2023 12/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was a beautiful night 

Paul Sleeping on the couch 

In Malia's room 

Leora Petting the trigger and the phone 

hot sex with big mr black 

In the bathroom washing the big black Mr in the sink and trigger with the leg in the machine 

Eat 

Leora Paul Eva exit 

In Malia's room 

Sex with Mr Paul 

Eat 

To sleep 

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Greetings my old friend. I've never understood the logic of such behaviors other than perhaps being contientious of what may flow from her excited areas and perhaps being reluctant as to being it noticed or viewed.

Hi Nich', I trust you are well?

You could be right but I think it's nothing more than a habit she has got into, as ten minutes later she exposes every cavity in her body without any qualms, and as for her being conscious of any spillage I doubt very much, she allows us to see herself pulling strings of it out of her vagina when she's excited......Who knows, that's Leora !

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think there’s a general truth and I would be more than  happy if I am proved wrong with serious arguments .. 

If I have understood correctly NOONE IN THIS SITE ( CamCaps ) would ever consider himself ( herself ) happy with the current sex life that Leora has if he/she had exactly the same … BUT .. at the same time EVERYONE who is a fan of her ADMITS that she’s happy .. isn’t this controversial ? How someone can say that personally if this sex life was happening to him would unhappy but at the same time saying that someone else is happy ? Based on what ?? Ahh , well , whatever .. 

Her sexual happiness can only be judged by her by looking at what satisfaction she gets sexually now against whatever she has experienced in the past....And we don't have a clue what she has experienced in the past......No one but Leora knows, although there has been much conjecture no one really knows what happens outside the apartment now or in her past.

No it probably wouldn't suit many of us, but probably because we have possibly enjoyed more sexual experiences that we have learned from over the years than Leora and Paul.

We only have to observe the way they attempt to kiss each other, I've seen five year olds with more idea. But although Leora tries to instruct Paul he is not the brightest pupil and certainly would not graduate with a degree if there were such a thing for foreplay, but they can only do what they know. So where Leora is aware and sensitive to her body and her erogenous zones through experimenting throughout the years as we have witnessed, Paul meanwhile has not progressed from the elementary stages and although he has the equipment he doesn't have the sexual imagination and drive to put it to work to it's full capacity without Leora's patience and guidance....He lacks passion and understanding of the female body and psyche and until he learns it they will never progress sexually.

It can't be learned from a book or films, it can only really be learned through talking and listening to each others likes and dislikes and giving quality " lovemaking time" to each other and not a ten minute break away from the computer to enable your sack to be drained by Leora's ever willing mouth. 

The fact Leora performs daily in front of the cameras by no stretch of the imagination indicates that she is sexually experienced. I don't think she is an "easy lay " and would not  consider a " one night stand " so if all her experience has been through Russian males then judging by Pauls lovemaking skills as an indication to the Russian lover she would have learned nothing whatsoever....hence the reason she is so adept at masturbation.

She knows exactly what her body wants, so whether it be a long black dildo or an unimaginative Pauls dick she doesn't care, and if it doesn't satisfy her then she will self pleasure herself again. 

I honestly don't believe she knows or has experienced anything different sexually, and that includes whatever people think happened between her and anyone else during their time apart.