Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, DRO1 said:

Does anyone know how many hours per day she has to have her fingers on or in her pussy to meet her contract requirements? 

All I can say is camcaps has some magnificently beautiful girls going what Leora does and more and for free.

Way beyond any woman on RLC in beauty.

3 hours ago, RAME said:

eva n'a plus sa rampe pour monter sur le lit 

j'ai vue  il y a quelques jours  paul avec une visseuse .

il a surement pas pue le réparer il a fait pire que mieux 

Too complicated for him. Now when it comes to fixing cellphones let me tell you - he can do magic and amaze you with his technical expertise and why he makes better money than Leora - 🤣🤣🤣. Paul can even fix them in his sleep, he is that good at it - 🤣🤣🤣.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, RAME said:

leora c'est bien regarder dans le miroir pendant la pénétration de son god

I wonder if she knows how gorgeous she is as a woman and if she does have some major lesbian fantasies - does she excite herself when looking in the mirror to the point of getting really horny and her pussy getting wet. Who wouldn't want to watch Leora have a full fledged lesbian encounter?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I wonder if she knows how gorgeous she is as a woman and if she does have some major lesbian fantasies - does she excite herself when looking in the mirror to the point of getting really horny and her pussy getting wet. Who wouldn't want to watch Leora have a full fledged lesbian encounter?

I would!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just like a sports broadcaster doing the play-by-play pulo is camcaps resident Leora play-by-play broadcaster reporting live as it happens - :smile:.

Not much to report when some is just copy & paste.    🤣🤣

• Haha 1