Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

I believe that today RLC, will sign Roxy's contract, it seems to me that she is one of the few who deserves a long term contract, from what I read she seems to be very committed

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, jackassforlife said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The guest girl (who is drunk) came to masha's bed and kissed her, touched her tits and stroked her pussy while she slept😐

Now just assume if a guy has done the same, the outrage would be huge, guy or girl, this is just unacceptable

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Now just assume if a guy has done the same, the outrage would be huge, guy or girl, this is just unacceptable

Nothing more to add 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I will only edit and say that “ especially “ if this is a guy , the forum here will be exploded in whatever comments presenting the guy as Jack the Ripper . 

54 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

This only proves what I said here. Is only rape when is someone that outrage mob doesn't like. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I believe that today RLC, will sign Roxy's contract, it seems to me that she is one of the few who deserves a long term contract, from what I read she seems to be very committed

Who is Roxy?

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1352 Irma left with her suitcase 🥲

very unfortunate and I don't think we will ever see her again.

then we can cross off this apartment again or that little girl has to stay, she's really nice

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1352 Irma left with her suitcase 🥲

One day pissing on each other and the next virtuous.  Ironic to see the predator Irma from past stays endlessly trying to coax others to play...now...nothing but defensive moves to conciel in the bath and block any advances from Babi and Masha.  RLC is fucked up.

• Haha 1