Masha - 2023 #4

19 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Hi All.  Irma has asked me to pass on the following message:

Masha is on her way home.  Irma will leave Rome on August 15th to continue her vacation.  Irma wants to thank her fans for their kind comments.  She will miss her fans on the Forum.  

I don't know if that is the last I'll hear from her.

of course 🙄

9 hours ago, jackassforlife said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The guest girl (who is drunk) came to masha's bed and kissed her, touched her tits and stroked her pussy while she slept😐

Thats some of the weirdest I ever seen on rlc, and how did Masha not wake up.

What happened was Bibi came over first to wake her up with no luck so she found grabbed her toys from the drawer.

Then after brief play in the bathroom tub Roxy tried to wake her up wanting Masha to come and play with them but no luck either.

Got to give her credit she tried very hard before she got really frustrated and gave up even waking up Elvis in the process. 

Masha must have been really tired from the flight back home to sleep through all that missing on all the fun play. What a shame! 

7 minutes ago, serg69 said:

What happened was Bibi came over first to wake her up with no luck so she found grabbed her toys from the drawer.

Then after brief play in the bathroom tub Roxy tried to wake her up wanting Masha to come and play with them but no luck either.

Got to give her credit she tried very hard before she got really frustrated and gave up even waking up Elvis in the process. 

Masha must have been really tired from the flight back home to sleep through all that missing on all the fun play. What a shame! 

Weird way to woke up a woman by kissing her lips, suck her nipples and touching her pussy. She even pretended to be sleeping when Elvis woke up and saw her there.

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Weird way to woke up a woman by kissing her lips, suck her nipples and touching her pussy. She even pretended to be sleeping when Elvis woke up and saw her there.

Much better than this ☺️

Snap Out Of It Wake Up GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

13 hours ago, maxfactor said:

One day pissing on each other and the next virtuous.  Ironic to see the predator Irma from past stays endlessly trying to coax others to play...now...nothing but defensive moves to conciel in the bath and block any advances from Babi and Masha.  RLC is fucked up.

Piss each other with?