Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

Masha left in the night with Alessandro? I can't find the time of her leaving in the replay. Elvis, who showed up in the apartment in the early hours of the morning, seemed furious, argued with Babi and then went to isolate with her in the bathroom without the camera.

9 hours ago, Aurage said:

Masha left in the night with Alessandro? I can't find the time of her leaving in the replay. Elvis, who showed up in the apartment in the early hours of the morning, seemed furious, argued with Babi and then went to isolate with her in the bathroom without the camera.

If Masha's going to leave she should at least take T&T with her.. Or at least one of the T's... I'm tired of seeing him...

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What did Masha do, tell Elvis to take a hike for a couple of weeks.

They were arguing last week and he considered leaving her after he saw some comments made about her online lol...and he has been watching her on RLC apparently. He called her a camera bitch and she said anyone that talks down about her are all cunts. 

• Haha 3

On 8/30/2023 at 10:32 AM, Aurage said:

Elvis knows very well what kind of woman Masha is so I can't imagine him being concerned about who's laying on top of her this time, he gets more and more involved in business in her house and forgets that he is just one of the guests who regularly end up in bed with Masha

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Elvis knows very well what kind of woman Masha is so I can't imagine him being concerned about who's laying on top of her this time, he gets more and more involved in business in her house and forgets that he is just one of the guests who regularly end up in bed with Masha

Elvis is a nobody.  Once Masha finds a bigger dick to suit her needs Elvis will get shoved out the door just as all the other dudes that banged her before he arrived on the scene. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3