Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Many fit for service men aren't fighting and none of them can leave the country.

Dough boy looks to be about 30, has no kids, is able and seemingly has nothing in the way of property or capital (otherwise why would they be on RLC).  Many men fighting to defend Ukraine have kids and have given up everything to fight back against the terrorists.  He is a disgrace.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Many fit for service men aren't fighting and none of them can leave the country.

yes not all the mens fighting for the moment but if the war continue too much time that will be hard to avoid this war for the ukrainian mens who live in ukraine

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Dough boy looks to be about 30, has no kids, is able and seemingly has nothing in the way of property or capital (otherwise why would they be on RLC).  Many men fighting to defend Ukraine have kids and have given up everything to fight back against the terrorists.  He is a disgrace.

Yeah but if he's fighting he can travel and go to nice restaurants showing his hot wife.

And I guess that he has money or his family has. The way that they spend money there is no way that is earned in RLC.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah but if he's fighting he can travel and go to nice restaurants showing his hot wife.

And I guess that he has money or his family has. The way that they spend money there is no way that is earned in RLC.

Then get the fuck out of Masha's and pay for a hotel.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Then get the fuck out of Masha's and pay for a hotel.  

be happy that they are still there.. imagine if the nice active young couple were still there instead of these grave branches, you don't want that... right ? 😭

I'm sick of those two.

I think the majority of the viewers of the BEST EVER TENANT in the history of this site , they are waiting when and mostly IF there’s gonna be a repeat of what we saw between her ex boyfriend and Dasha and even more , the incredible events of Jane and Dick ,Masha and Sasha . 

Obviously , Masha will always become the best host for people she likes and loves , this couple ( T&T ) she really likes and considers trie friends . But , back to the speculations . NOBODY  will take away from my mind that 1st ) Masha wants to “taste “ this couple and 2nd ) Tereza wants to experience the wild life of Masha . 

I truly believe that Tereza considers Masha as her idol and she admires her , I think she’s fascinated of her life and the things and experiences she has lived and would want a tiny taste of it . Her secret / hidden desire is ( as we have repeatedly seen ) sex with more than her boyfriend but Timur is a guy not sharing . Now , Masha has “ convinced “ dozens of people to try things but Timur ( and he’s absolutely right with the work that he loves , a model type amazingly beautiful woman ) isn’t this type . I can’t imagine that Masha will convince him even if he drinks a lot ( but he can easily control it and he isn’t affected ) and one of the main reasons is that Masha isn’t giving him “ chills “ to fuck ( actually he is a faithful guy , he has eyes only for his girl no matter all those women that have been around his girl during the years ) .

For this simple and complicated reason at the same time , that’s why I believe that this MASSIVELY expected incident isn’t going to happen and Tereza will always remain with the question , “ WHAT IF … “ Still , it is great to see them all together and sharing , they have been ( T&T ) a great couple with lots of events , parties , fun and very very rewarding on cameras . Let’s see if they have something like a cherry on the top of the cake 😉

• Upvote 2