Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

On 9/6/2023 at 6:42 PM, ddhm said:

back to the speculations . NOBODY  will take away from my mind that 1st ) Masha wants to “taste “ this couple and 2nd ) Tereza wants to experience the wild life of Masha . 

👍

or Masha and Tereza at the very least 😄

It sure appears that Masha is putting the "hard sell" on Tereza and Timur.  New role plays for a future visit or something more immediate?  But seems more trying to convince Timur.

I'd love to see Tereza in a some girl/girl action.  Let's see if Masha gives her a "tryout".

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

It sure appears that Masha is putting the "hard sell" on Tereza and Timur.  New role plays for a future visit or something more immediate?  But seems more trying to convince Timur.

I'd love to see Tereza in a some girl/girl action.  Let's see if Masha gives her a "tryout".

If there was a person that could convince ANYONE to go beyond safety zone and borders and try something unique and new , this could only be Masha . There’s no one else with her ability that , by describing , analyzing and explaining her experiences , could possibly “ seed “ the ideal of “ why not “ and “ what if “ . As was mentioned though , Timur ( and he is absolutely right , i mean , he has it all with Tereza .. ) isn’t the guy searching or having hidden sexual desires or wanting to experience new things . It might be that Masha isn’t his style or isn’t making him any burnt or feeling desire for her . On the other hand , we also never saw him having even the tiniest of looks to any of the gorgeous girls that have been joining his girl and him during their stay . For me , brave guy , faithful and honest to his girl , a rare nowadays phenomena and deserves credit for it .. it isn’t the best for us that perhaps we wish to watch “ adventures “ , but it is what it is . Tereza also respects his wish , despite I definitely believe she would LOVE to experience this - maybe just once - different experience . Let’s see but not any hopes ..

• Like 1

It seems to me that in Real Life, T&T are asexual, and in their presence, Masha is becoming asexual too.  Their sex in front of the B-5 cameras was sex only for the sake of the Euros that came from their sex.  IIRC, Tereza and Holly showered together, and Tereza recorded Holly and Thor having sex.  But in Rome, nothing.  Not even a sexual overture.  Would Father Timur allow similar bathing in Rome?  Or Tereza filming Masha and Elvis, I doubt it.  He is too insecure.

And if the story about not having an apartment in Barcelona  is true, why would a landlord not rent them an apartment in Barcelona?  Because Father Timur has no job, and no continuing source of income?