Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, moules said:

It seems to me that in Real Life, T&T are asexual, and in their presence, Masha is becoming asexual too.  Their sex in front of the B-5 cameras was sex only for the sake of the Euros that came from their sex.  IIRC, Tereza and Holly showered together, and Tereza recorded Holly and Thor having sex.  But in Rome, nothing.  Not even a sexual overture.  Would Father Timur allow similar bathing in Rome?  Or Tereza filming Masha and Elvis, I doubt it.  He is too insecure.

And if the story about not having an apartment in Barcelona  is true, why would a landlord not rent them an apartment in Barcelona?  Because Father Timur has no job, and no continuing source of income?

1. They don't have much sex because they aren't getting paid.

2. The landlord doesn't rent to Ukrainians. According to Lubna.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, there is also that.

that's why I believe that Tereza cheats on him. I wouldn't be surprised if she and Thor had something.

1 or 2 times per month it's always more than Martina and Alberto now 😂

for Tereza I think she taking more her pleasure alone than in the sex with Timur

• Like 1

22 hours ago, thinga69 said:

1. They don't have much sex because they aren't getting paid.

2. The landlord doesn't rent to Ukrainians. According to Lubna.

I read Lubna's explanation too, but I doubt that all landlords in Barcelona with empty apartments are refusing to rent to Ukrainians simply because they are Ukrainian.  

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I read Lubna's explanation too, but I doubt that all landlords in Barcelona with empty apartments are refusing to rent to Ukrainians simply because they are Ukrainian.  

Not all, but it seems that the apartments that they wanted they were refused.

So many former tenants, with no regular jobs, manage to rent apartments why only they can't?

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Well, there is also that.

that's why I believe that Tereza cheats on him. I wouldn't be surprised if she and Thor had something.

There was that night in the B-5 LR when Tereza pulled  Thor's towel off, and then he pulled her panties down.  Then IIRC, Father Timur arrived in the room, and that was the end of that.  He is like a fire extinguisher whenever Tereza, or anyone else who is present, gets sexually playful.