B4 - General Topic 2023 #42 (August)

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Last thing this site needs is a Dylan VS Curly comparison as who gets to have more girls sleeping with them

yesterday we were able to see how Lacrim and Dylan are, they are being vomited by everyone, only that strange Rachel is mucusing a bit on him, so I don't think this is going to happen

• Haha 1

Sara has a huge sexual appetite.  She was taller than Bruno and will be taller than Dylan.    She is about 175 CM if my recollection is correct.  , IMO, she outfucked Bruno.

It will be interesting to see who she fancies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zone51 said:

a drunk Sara will be a easy girl for Dylan or Lacrim if she not changed

she was always drunk during her stay in B1, I hope for her she solved this problem 

And Lacrim will miss the target, just like he did with Ashley.

I wish - ready for the attack 😂 - we could have as a guest Bruno like in the past and form a great friendship with Dylan .. That would be DEADLY for the girls 😉 .. By the way , Dylan has overcome Bruno in terms of girls scoring … But , Dylan has been ALWAYS a permanent tenant , while Bruno was a guest  80% of the time , I think Bruno’s achievements look more fascinating .. But Dylan has also made the threesomes … Maybe Dylan then the absolute top male tenant in history 😊

• Haha 1

maintenant on a 2salopes au b4 une salope devant caméra-SARA et une salope derrière caméra RACHEL ,celle ci uand est sortie du b5 avait une jupe noir, et fond noir rentre aub4 short beige et fond blanc ,bizarre?????

I don't know whether Sara is Russian or Ukrainian, but she has no tan or tan lines.  I now see from Noldus new posting that she was first on RLC in B-1 in the fall of 2015.  So perhaps she is Russian.

She looks to weigh about the same as the last time she was on RLC. 

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Mixed feelings seeing Sara back; she was heavily into eating pussy e.g. with Aurora and others but she also was a slut taking any cock that became available including that arsehole Curly. Please don’t let him show face again, she can have a field day with Dylan and all the cock she wants with him and there’s always Ash if she wants the fairer sex. How long will it take before she starts performing 🤔🤔

Once again, I have no recollection about Sara, it could be that I did not have a subscription when she was present. 

In general, however, it sounds good when there is a resident who enjoys sex. As long as she is not one of those silly bullshit show girls everything is perfect. If she likes both guys and girls, even better (actual bi-girl). It is not about what you would like to see, but what the residents like. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Once again, I have no recollection about Sara, it could be that I did not have a subscription when she was present. 

In general, however, it sounds good when there is a resident who enjoys sex. As long as she is not one of those silly bullshit show girls everything is perfect. If she likes both guys and girls, even better (actual bi-girl). It is not about what you would like to see, but what the residents like. 

After Monica ( I believe it is more than a year ) the penthouse FINALLY GETS A TENANT that deserves to be a resident in this place .. one of the “ oldest “ on cameras girls , she appeared a young girl and now she’s a WOMAN … she has for sure entered “ being told “ what it is expected that she shows , personally I have Jo doubt she will deliver … 

The only problem is how the NEW ONES will react to the experience , the knowledge fo the GOLD OLD DAYS OF RLC that Sara has been and the most important , how the relationships will be developed with a girl that CURRENTLY , ALL OF the villas tenants ( apart from Nelly and Bogdan ) she sees as the PROFESSOR vs the PUPILS 😂