B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

Just now, kris66 said:

Some of the most epic parties happened while N&B was in the villla..Just to burst the bubble some seem to have about them.

Yes, but that was quite a while ago. Now it seems no one wants to be around when they are there. Hope RLC opens their eyes and move the grannies and grampas. (N&B and T&T) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some of the most epic parties happened while N&B was in the villla..Just to burst the bubble some seem to have about them.

It was before or after Bogdan was having an affair with Aziza? Because I guess after Bogdan was caught turning off B4's NV to be with her things kinda of cooled down.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Well, but you have to say that during their absence there was more events going on than usual. Admittedly, however, the whole thing did not achieve much. For the number of residents in B4 and B7, these places are surprisingly passive in terms of sex. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was before or after Bogdan was having an affair with Aziza? Because I guess after Bogdan was caught turning off B4's NV to be with her things kinda of cooled down.

Bodgan restraint is simply ridiculous considering all Nelly has done without him sexually with Martina, etc. 

However, I didn't catch the NV thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bodgan restraint is simply ridiculous considering all Nelly has done without him sexually with Martina, etc. 

However, I didn't catch the NV thing.

Nelly was also interested in Bogdan's relationship with Aziza for some reason that I don't know. The thing that I know is that Bogdan had Nelly's consent. 

4 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Yes, but that was quite a while ago. Now it seems no one wants to be around when they are there. Hope RLC opens their eyes and move the grannies and grampas. (N&B and T&T) 

pure speculations!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sean_G said:

then add to granny category Leora,masha, and bring more druggies like dylan and never here Tani, oks and other ew and fresh boring girls or wannabe ponstars new Spanish participants that really belong to VHTV concept,

Please don`t speak for all, just say your opinion

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, rafan said:

then add to granny category Leora,masha, and bring more druggies like dylan and never here Tani, oks and other ew and fresh boring girls or wannabe ponstars new Spanish participants that really belong to VHTV concept,

Please don`t speak for all, just say your opinion

It was my opinion and I have the right to express it. As to the quality of new participants, I think that is RLC's vetting problem. But that does not mean I should except having people who don't live up to what I pay for. IMAO

Just now, Sean_G said:

It was my opinion and I have the right to express it. As to the quality of new participants, I think that is RLC's vetting problem. But that does not mean I should except having people who don't live up to what I pay for. IMAO

Fair enough

16 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

It’s a fine line…a few lesbians here think Shantal is amazing, yet she is known for doing absolutely nothing