B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

35 minutes ago, happyone said:

Dylan were just as in the room with some girl gathering up clothes

Dylan and the girl carrying cushions and sheets either to B-7s real backyard, or to the space beneath the B-7 bedrooms, that has no cams. They did not appear in the B-4 backyard.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Perhaps she wanted to fuck, but not on cam.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Dylan and the girl carrying cushions and sheets either to B-7s real backyard, or to the space beneath the B-7 bedrooms, that has no cams. They did not appear in the B-4 backyard.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The girl is Sambuka btw. She's not normally shy about fucking on camera, but maybe she doesn't want the bald guy to know or something.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Whenever you think it can't get any worse. Well, the game reminds me a lot of the really bad days of RLC in B2 (with the roof terrace) and B4 (when they didn't have a cam in the backyard).

9 minutes ago, timber said:

The girl is Sambuka btw. She's not normally shy about fucking on camera, but maybe she doesn't want the bald guy to know or something.

One can only hope that RLC kicks them out quickly. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Maybe selective memory but what I have observed is that when a participant stays too long in an apt. He ,she or they start to act like they own said apt. and that new participants somehow are just guest and must abide by their rules. This is compounded further when they have sway at RLC.

Making an accusation is the easy part, now ..... can you support your position? What action did you observe and by who?  I may have missed it, but I have never seen anybody strut around an apartment (or villa) handing out instruction sheets or rule books.    

Vor 47 Minuten sagte chuck206:

Eine Anschuldigung zu erheben ist jetzt der einfache Teil ... Können Sie Ihre Position unterstützen? Welche Aktion haben Sie beobachtet und von wem? Ich habe es vielleicht übersehen, aber ich habe noch nie jemanden gesehen, der durch eine Wohnung (oder Villa) stolziert und Anleitungsblätter oder Regelbücher verteilt.    

Dann werde  mal wach....

Edited by CC62

3 minutes ago, CC62 said:

Dann werde mal wach....

You must understand Russian and have better knowledge of the inner workings of the apartments and villa's. Who is strutting around like they own the apartment or villa?  What conversations have been had, and between who, where rules have been laid down?  

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Whenever you think it can't get any worse. Well, the game reminds me a lot of the really bad days of RLC in B2 (with the roof terrace) and B4 (when they didn't have a cam in the backyard).

One can only hope that RLC kicks them out quickly. 

Has anyone complained to RLC and what was the outcome? I got a feeling that RLC could not care less if they dissapeared for a week..Oh some do!