Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

j'ai regardé cet après-midi combien de rapport il avait par mois

et bien plus les mois passe plus y il a de moins en moins de rapport leora seule ou avec paul.

regarder se soir c'est encore une soirée très calme 

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

one flew over the cuckoos nest GIF

As I said, some condescending people think the sun shines out of her arse and can’t see beyond the tinted glasses because they have their own head too far up their arses.

Each to their own! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As I said, some condescending people think the sun shines out of her arse and can’t see beyond the tinted glasses because they have their own head too far up their arses.

Each to their own! 

They resort to this shit because they can't participate in the Leora forums. Now why is that? Because their feelings got hurt and imposed punishment on themselves by backing away from here. They are totally speechless but resort to stupid emojis. What a :sad: :confused: life. Obviously they live in a bubble just like their favs - Leora & Paul. Small world for small minded shut-ins.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

@NicholasIf it is factual what has been written by @RdKing this morning regarding possibly 30 hours then would your views be any different....And of course those that supported your views above, being the Three Stooges, Dumb Dumber and Dumbest...😁🐌🖕

If it is factual, why you don't know, yet you evidently insinuated as such ? Regardless, if the emoji's were meant for me, same to you mate...😄🖕👌

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Each to their own! 

To make a point.  Those Leora defenders who spend their time and emotions with concern for her need to realize when something bad happens to them Leora doesn't give a flying damn about it or their life, problems or ultimately death. She a woman on cameras we will never know and if we did she probably wouldn't like us. That's just reality. Watch enjoy and don't get personally involved...she doesn't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all  the comments on Paul, Leora, why Leora (fill the blank),  I've come to the conclusion that they are living on their terms, albeit very strange terms. Our speculations will fall on deaf ears.  Sense will never happen. It is what it is. They live a life I couldn't live. Obviously they wouldn't want to live mine.

Can you imagine Leora on a rider lawnmower or talking to neighbors over the fence?  Leora would be inside without panties  on her stupid iPhone or masturbating and the yard would be full of weeds. She'd be lost without public transportation miles out of town.

Can you imagine Paul with a nice garage filled with tools and several cool cars to work on and drive? Paul would either grab his skateboard or a bicycle and live the dream.

Neither has a clue to what they're missing or other life choices. If my family, friends, or neighbors saw how these two live life they'd be aghast. I am.

Yes, simply put, they have no concept of the Great American Dream! Living in a deprived, European backwater! 

• Haha 2