Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #32

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Eva has a limp. Right front foot seems to be the issue. Maybe got into a fight in the park with Lassie.

UPDATE:  No longer limping.  For dog owners, why would a pup limp from the bedroom to the living room, lay down for a few minutes, than be active like nothing happened?

From a man I limp from the bedroom after the wife says no and kicks me

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

But as always that's only other peoples opinions which are always open to interpretation,I don’t personally agree with some people’s opinions but I respect them.

🐌  Good to see that Scutus the slug is still alive and bitter :biggrin: and has come from under his rock for some fresh air. All he is reduced to nowadays is posting emojis....Poor old sad demented soul ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Eva has a limp. Right front foot seems to be the issue. Maybe got into a fight in the park with Lassie.

UPDATE:  No longer limping.  For dog owners, why would a pup limp from the bedroom to the living room, lay down for a few minutes, than be active like nothing happened?

The dog is not a pup anymore.  

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

After getting up on my feet it takes me about one or room rooms travel to stop the limp and walk it off.

Eva's no longer a young dog.

By the size of the dog and the shape it's in I would say Eva's life journey should be ending within another 2 years. Smaller animals have a lower life expectancy than a larger animal.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

By the size of the dog and the shape it's in I would say Eva's life journey should be ending within another 2 years. Smaller animals have a lower life expectancy than a larger animal.

The reaction to that sad inevitable event will show whether Leora and Paul remain together.