Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Wow, GF4 is pretty hot.  Watching those two together would break RLC!

Yes Martina has shown good taste here, GF4 is really sexy.

Didn't really understand the reason for the visit, maybe she wanted to see how Martina is doing. Unfortunately, Martina has still some pain...😟

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Didn't really understand the reason for the visit, maybe she wanted to see how Martina is doing. Unfortunately, Martina has still some pain...😟

who is GF4?? any pics?

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

who is GF4?? any pics?

Not positive, but I think the best/clearest we've seen of her is when she just visited today.  I think the only other "sighting" was at a party a while back.  I would think the vast majority, if not all of those following her on CC were surprised to see her in the apartment again.  Good sign, says I.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Inspecting the place for a possible “ new on cameras tenant “ ( highly unlikely , highly wishing though 😏

My first posting here, since I just discovered this site. I've been a fan of these two for a couple of years now and am saddened by what is (apparently) happening to them. They've made a great couple together....truly caring for each other, in my opinion, with deep emotions there. It seems lately that "life" is getting in the way of their feelings for each other.....Alberto's job, his house purchase problems.....Martina's classes, her job, and her (apparent) relationship with another female. Again, just my opinion, but it just seems they are confused, deeply conflicted and angry, but not with each other. I believe the feelings still run deep (dare I say the word "love"?) in the midst of all that is going on in their lives, but they are needlessly shutting each other out when they should be depending on each other. 
Many couples go through periods like this. Some work through it, some do not. I believe there is still hope for Martina and Alberto in the future. Martina's relationship with the female may only be for the sex and Alberto may come to terms with that, if he hasn't already. The rest will pass eventually and life will calm down for them.
I want to picture them living happily ever after in Alberto's little house with Taco and maybe a few kids. (I think Martina would be a wonderful mother.) But that's just the romantic in me and I like to look at the bright side of things.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

My first posting here, since I just discovered this site. I've been a fan of these two for a couple of years now and am saddened by what is (apparently) happening to them. They've made a great couple together....truly caring for each other, in my opinion, with deep emotions there. It seems lately that "life" is getting in the way of their feelings for each other.....Alberto's job, his house purchase problems.....Martina's classes, her job, and her (apparent) relationship with another female. Again, just my opinion, but it just seems they are confused, deeply conflicted and angry, but not with each other. I believe the feelings still run deep (dare I say the word "love"?) in the midst of all that is going on in their lives, but they are needlessly shutting each other out when they should be depending on each other. 
Many couples go through periods like this. Some work through it, some do not. I believe there is still hope for Martina and Alberto in the future. Martina's relationship with the female may only be for the sex and Alberto may come to terms with that, if he hasn't already. The rest will pass eventually and life will calm down for them.
I want to picture them living happily ever after in Alberto's little house with Taco and maybe a few kids. (I think Martina would be a wonderful mother.) But that's just the romantic in me and I like to look at the bright side of things.

Benvingut! Sembla poc probable si em puc creure el que he estat llegint aquí darrerament.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Welcome 🙂 

You must not emphasize everything that is written here. Much is the opinion of individuals and is completely wrong.
Unfortunately M&A will probably leave RLC during the autumn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7