Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

So, I want to broach a subject concerning the past weekend with Marta and her boyfriend. It seemed that something was going on during Saturday that led to some very clear friction between all four of them. The boyfriend not only was arguing with Marta about something but he deliberately only whispered to Marta although he was clearly agitated about something. Later, at the dining table he took on Martina and was definitely animated to the point of argument with her. But it seemed Martina stood her ground. The translation graciously given to us by emnv was profoundly eye-opening and I salute him. By the end of the day on Sunday it seemed almost like a ruined weekend visit...the tension could be clearly felt. So, does anyone else have any input or translations of the serious conversations Saturday and Sunday. I hope whatever was going on does not cause a rift between Martina and her longtime friend Marta.

8 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Balcony cams are useless anyway

Agree, most time we see nothing interesting or Alberto smoking and watching films. A microphone would make it more useful, but I think RLC will not change anything since it is not clear how long this two will stay.

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree, most time we see nothing interesting or Alberto smoking and watching films. A microphone would make it more useful, but I think RLC will not change anything since it is not clear how long this two will stay.

Good point. Not being able see the balcony cam probably kept us from seeing a fond farewell on Sunday or instead tense goodbyes.

1 hour ago, darkman said:

Marta's boyfriend is another poor man, he has 2 minutes left in the microwave, it shows when he talks that he isn't very smart.

I think you're correct. Can you give us a translation of the conversations that help us out?

literalmente no me voy a poner ahora a mirar lo que dijeron , pero las conversaciones de estas niñatas de 20 y pocos años son bastante parcas en palabras .

repiten continuamente , tia , tia , tia , tia , una frase y acaba en tia . osea tia , en plan tia , super mega guay tia , eso y pensar  que la vida es follar y beber .

oscar / le recriminaba a marta que en la discoteca los tios y tias se le acercaban . 

ella le dijo que era normal , que si la dejaba sola , era normal que se le acercara la gente , que si no sabia salir que se quedara en casa ,

todo esto con un tono de chuleria , prepotente , no esta mal de cuerpo esta mujer , pero de cara es mas fea que pegarle a un padre a las 3 de la mañana y mandarlo a por tabaco .

si a esto sumas que es una estupida , esta no es psicopata es TONTA DEL CULO DIRECTAMENTE , y encima disléxica . pues ya tienes el coktel servido .

una tonta que va de lista y un tonto que le falta un hervor . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

So, I want to broach a subject concerning the past weekend with Marta and her boyfriend. It seemed that something was going on during Saturday that led to some very clear friction between all four of them. The boyfriend not only was arguing with Marta about something but he deliberately only whispered to Marta although he was clearly agitated about something. Later, at the dining table he took on Martina and was definitely animated to the point of argument with her. But it seemed Martina stood her ground. The translation graciously given to us by emnv was profoundly eye-opening and I salute him. By the end of the day on Sunday it seemed almost like a ruined weekend visit...the tension could be clearly felt. So, does anyone else have any input or translations of the serious conversations Saturday and Sunday. I hope whatever was going on does not cause a rift between Martina and her longtime friend Marta.

En comparació amb algunes de les visites de Martas en el passat, vaig pensar que aquesta era més aviat mansa. Tingueu en compte que gran part es va traslladar al balcó i fora de l'apartament.

para marta , martina es dios , por eso se llevan bien , a marta le gustaria ser martina .

se que me pongo pesado , pero los psicopatas , no son  hannibal lecter  al contrario , si lo fueran se les veria venir .

suelen despertar envidias , por que aparentas ser algo que son , desde pequeños han copiado las emociones que ellos saben que les van a surgir efecto

son camaleones , son encantadores , carismaticos , no son tontos pero tampoco es que tengan un CI alto , al no tener miedos , ni apegos emocionales , suelen triunfar en la vida , parasitando y aprovechándose de los que les rodean , no tienen remordimientos , si no tienes algo que le interese no va a estar contigo . 

para marta parecerse a martina seria un sueño , parecerse a lo que proyecta , por que ella no es lo que aparenta .

eso a martina le va muy bien , infla su ego , y tiene a marta para lo que necesite , es como una remora en un tiburon , 

5 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

En comparación con algunas de las visitas de Martas en el passat, vaig pensar que esta era más aviat mansa. Tingueu en cuenta que gran parte es va traslladar al balcón i fora del apartamento.

por que venian a apoyar a martina , no venian a ganar dinero ni a subir la audiencia , bueno quizas algo si , imagina que poco sexo en el apartamento se tadruce en menos ingresos , no se como paga rlfc , imagino que por audiencia abra un plus .

Oh my God...

What we need is to get Nelly in the bedroom with Martina, right now !!!

They'll have a short chat and lots of caresses to help them relax. 

Deep, deep, deep.....relaxation for .....multiple orgasm....

Now we're talking !

What was the questions ? LOL 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DWI said:

I think you're correct. Can you give us a translation of the conversations that help us out?

you will not get any translation from him which makes sense or helps us to understand the situation. He is unfortunately trapped in his hatred of Martina and thus we will not read anything sensible from him.😢

22 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

you will not get any translation from him which makes sense or helps us to understand the situation. He is unfortunately trapped in his hatred of Martina and thus we will not read anything sensible from him.😢

I think everyone is now searching minor details in order to justify things , understand a bit more and such issues.. 

I believe we should focus on the big picture  we got so lucky to get to know from the “ resurface “ of one of the “ TRUSTWORTHY “ long time and many years translators of EXCLUSIVELY this apartment , good friend emnv . 

The important thing is that these two are now “ officially “ not together , they are both trying to move on with their lives and from what we can see , they are doing not so bad ( even during the spring that few knew , I think they have been handling everything really fine - that shows how great of a relationship they will always have - ) , it became just more obvious during the summer that something has happened for sure and there it came the confirmation

. Let’s give them their time and I am sure that they will be both fine in the long run . It is now time so as both understand  how strong their friendship is ( which should be the most important  thing in any human relationship  we have ) , the next months and till VERY IMPORTANT things need to be settled , it will be their friendship that will guide them . Their years of being together as a couple should now come on surface and remain as we see them , calm and peaceful and dealing great in front of cameras .