Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

15 hours ago, berty_47 said:

As paying subscribers, we should have a right to know why our girl Martina for we're paying a lot of money for, doesn't want to entertain us anymore.

Love you Berty but not sure I agree with this.  Of course probably like 99.9% of you all, I have not read the T’s & C’s when I subscribed, but I’m guessing the fundamental contract here is we pay a monthly fee for access to a couple of hundred cameras in a dozen apartments.  I don’t think we have a right for much more than that.

What I do think we are entitled to here on CamCaps, as users and for premium customers who pay, is to know why a post was deleted and even notification itself that a post was deleted.  In my experience here I have seen a lot of outlandish speculations and ideas … some of you likely would view my speculations as outlandish … and nothing got deleted.  So it leaves us to more wild speculations as to why your post was removed … especially since it sounds like you laid out the evidence supporting the existence of Martina’s latest girlfriend which we all now accept and even DeepDave doesn’t deny anymore that Martina and Alberto’s relationship is unraveling.

That’s my two cents.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

What surprises me is that they thought it could work out, which it didn't. Being in a relationship with one person and having sex with someone else is one thing when it doesn't interfere with how you feel about your partner. But full on relationships with feelings and real emotions with others is something entirely different. And then had the nerve to throw the shit in his face? That is some of the most selfish shit I've ever heard of. I'm actually happy for Alberto for not being with her now.

Great post Misc.  Again, this is much more explainable if you make the assumption that this was an arrangement between these two to simply fuck on cam for rent.  This would suggest she isn’t as selfish as we think because they never had stronger eternal feelings for each other.  Having said this, she’s a smart girl, and she should sense that her FWB F is into her in a big way and she should do more to not rub this in his face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Great post Misc.  Again, this is much more explainable if you make the assumption that this was an arrangement between these two to simply fuck on cam for rent.  This would suggest she isn’t as selfish as we think because they never had stronger eternal feelings for each other.  Having said this, she’s a smart girl, and she should sense that her FWB F is into her in a big way and she should do more to not rub this in his face.

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I'd like to add the assumption, that over time for Alberto this has become more of an emotional trip.  Watch him on the couch with her.  She's on her phone or watching the TV but he's leaning toward her with a hand on her knee or some other display of affection.  I feel he's grieving.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

I'd like to add the assumption, that over time for Alberto this has become more of an emotional trip.  Watch him on the couch with her.  She's on her phone or watching the TV but he's leaning toward her with a hand on her knee or some other display of affection.  I feel he's grieving.

Yes Alberto is suffering cause he will never be able to find another woman as sexy & hot 🔥 as Martina 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't say the relationship surprises me. What surprises me is that they thought it could work out, which it didn't.  Being in a relationship with one person and having sex with someone else is one thing when it doesn't interfere with how you feel about your partner. But full on relationships with feelings and real emotions with others is something entirely different. And then had the nerve to throw the shit in his face? That is some of the most selfish shit I've ever heard of. I'm actually happy for Alberto for not being with her now.

And fyi, I stopped watching them over a year ago. This couple was never that interesting to me outside of the situation with Nelly.

"full on relationships with feelings and real emotions"  Not sure if this "relationship" with Martina's female friend has been defined yet. I don't know Martina's lever of involvement. Are there feelings and emotions between the two, or just convenient hook-ups for sex? Could be they get along together, enjoy each others company, hang out and talk ..... friends... with sex.

"throw the shit in his face"   How so?  When Martina first met this girl she told Alberto all about it. Their affair continued for about 5 months, during this time Martina was still showing affection towards Alberto .... jumping in his arms, hugs + kisses, snuggling on the couch, showering together, and having sex. (lets not forget the New Years 4 sum frolic)  A month after the frolic, February,  having observed Martina in deep thought a few times, A Change Occurred! What prompted the change .... unknown. What is the involvement of the girlfriend .... unknown. The girlfriend may have nothing to do with the M+A troubles. "throw the shit in his face"  It's not like Martina paraded the girlfriend around in front of Alberto. Except for the girlfriends appearance at the birthday party, she has avoided the apartment. For the last 6 months, Martina has been seeing this girl, sometimes overnight, once a week, on occasion two. The rest of the time she has been at the apartment with Alberto. I see no abuse, mistreatment, spitefulness, petty arguments, or nastiness toward Alberto.

As couple break-ups go, this one has been quiet .... for now.        

• Upvote 6

Le problème des couples sur ce site c'est que la plupart de ces hommes ( Alberto, Paul, Vencel, Kos, Pepik, Bogdan...) ont été entraînés par leur femme devant les caméras sans qu'ils aient trop le choix car ils sont prêts à tout accepter pour rester avec ces femmes qui les utilisent à leur guise. Je pense que les couples ne devraient pas rester au-delà de 3 ans sur le site (temps suffisant pour mettre de l'argent de côté et préparer une vraie vie de couple) sinon il risque soit la séparation soit une dépendance financière qui vont les obliger à renoncer à une vie familiale normale (enfants et autres...)

• Upvote 1