Martina & Alberto - 2023 #7

Noldus

16 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Controversy on here does nothing for RlC or their subscribers.  Action in the apartment is what pays the bills.

It's subscriptions that pays the bills whether there is any action or not.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

About a week ago I published a summary here with a lot of background information regarding Martina and wrote a bit about GF4 (Girlfriend #4: (Martina's fourth lesbian relationship)).

Apparently, CC didn't want this information to become known and my post was deleted after a few hours. In order to understand or assess the past and the current situation however, one have to know some background.

As paying subscribers, we should have a right to know why our girl Martina for we're paying a lot of money for, doesn't want to entertain us anymore.

Now that Martina is traveling for few days stupid discussions and speculations begin again. Martina went with GF4 (and Taco) by car to a nice hotel in the mountains behind Barcelona to spend a nice time together. The reason could be (attention assumption): A year ago (beginning of September) the two met and immediately started fucking hard. Since then, the two have been spending a lot of time together including a holyday at a Balearic island. So they're probably celebrating their one-year anniversary now.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

About a week ago I published a summary here with a lot of background information regarding Martina and wrote a bit about GF4 (Girlfriend #4: (Martina's fourth lesbian relationship)).

Apparently, CC didn't want this information to become known and my post was deleted after a few hours. In order to understand or assess the past and the current situation however, one have to know some background.

As paying subscribers, we should have a right to know why our girl Martina for we're paying a lot of money for, doesn't want to entertain us anymore.

Now that Martina is traveling for few days stupid discussions and speculations begin again. Martina went with GF4 (and Taco) by car to a nice hotel in the mountains behind Barcelona to spend a nice time together. The reason could be (attention assumption): A year ago (beginning of September) the two met and immediately started fucking hard. Since then, the two have been spending a lot of time together including a holyday at a Balearic island. So they're probably celebrating their one-year anniversary now.

Like I said earlier in the thread, Martina was so selfish, she's having full blown relationships with other women while she was still "with" Alberto. How in the unholy fuck did either of them think that was going to work out?? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said earlier in the thread, Martina was so selfish, she's having full blown relationships with other women while she was still "with" Alberto. How in the unholy fuck did either of them think that was going to work out?? 

Why are you so surprised that Alberto accepts Martina’s outside girlfriends?  Martina does not hide these relationships.  On the contrary, why do you think we know so much about this girlfriend?  Because Martina tells all of details of her time with this girlfriend to Alberto.

Relationships are more than sex for M&A.  I think Martina prefers sex with women and not men.  But it seems that sex is not enough for Martina to move away from Alberto (quickly)..  She has a strong need for her conversations with Alberto.  That does not guarantee that they will stay together.  But dispite the lack of sex they still do have tender moments.  One final point - Why do they still sleep in the same bed together.  There seems to be other options available such as the living room sofa or the guest room.  Yet they sleep in the same bed.  I find this unusual but consistent with everything else about their unusual relationship.

This is not a normal husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.  But that’s what makes them interesting no matter how much sex they do or do not have.  They are realty.  They are not interested in giving the forum live sex as some of the apartments,  if this is not for you. Don’t watch them anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Why are you so surprised that Alberto accepts Martina’s outside girlfriends?  Martina does not hide these relationships.  On the contrary, why do you think we know so much about this girlfriend?  Because Martina tells all of details of her time with this girlfriend to Alberto.

Relationships are more than sex for M&A.  I think Martina prefers sex with women and not men.  But it seems that sex is not enough for Martina to move away from Alberto (quickly)..  She has a strong need for her conversations with Alberto.  That does not guarantee that they will stay together.  But dispite the lack of sex they still do have tender moments.  One final point - Why do they still sleep in the same bed together.  There seems to be other options available such as the living room sofa or the guest room.  Yet they sleep in the same bed.  I find this unusual but consistent with everything else about their unusual relationship.

This is not a normal husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.  But that’s what makes them interesting no matter how much sex they do or do not have.  They are realty.  They are not interested in giving the forum live sex as some of the apartments,  if this is not for you. Don’t watch them anymore.

I didn't say the relationship surprises me. What surprises me is that they thought it could work out, which it didn't. Being in a relationship with one person and having sex with someone else is one thing when it doesn't interfere with how you feel about your partner. But full on relationships with feelings and real emotions with others is something entirely different. And then had the nerve to throw the shit in his face? That is some of the most selfish shit I've ever heard of. I'm actually happy for Alberto for not being with her now.

And fyi, I stopped watching them over a year ago. This couple was never that interesting to me outside of the situation with Nelly.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't say the relationship surprises me. What surprises me is that they thought it could work out, which it didn't. Being in a relationship with one person and having sex with someone else is one thing when it doesn't interfere with how you feel about your partner. But full on relationships with feelings and real emotions with others is something entirely different. And then had the nerve to throw the shit in his face? That is some of the most selfish shit I've ever heard of. I'm actually happy for Alberto for not being with her now.

And fyi, I stopped watching them over a year ago. This couple was never that interesting to me outside of the situation with Nelly.

I am glad you stopped watching them but you still have major comments concerning them.  I don’t think Martina is selfish but she does do what she wants.  Alberto does not object to the way she treats him but I think he objects to the way she treats Taco.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Waarom ben je zo verrast dat Alberto Martina's externe vriendinnen accepteert? Martina verbergt deze relaties niet. Integendeel, waarom denk je dat we zoveel weten over deze vriendin? Omdat Martina alle details van haar tijd met deze vriendin aan Alberto vertelt.

Relaties zijn meer dan alleen seks voor M&A. Ik denk dat Martina de voorkeur geeft aan seks met vrouwen en niet aan mannen. Maar het lijkt erop dat seks niet genoeg is voor Martina om (snel) bij Alberto weg te gaan. Ze heeft een sterke behoefte aan haar gesprekken met Alberto. Dat is geen garantie dat ze bij elkaar blijven. Maar ondanks het gebrek aan seks hebben ze toch tedere momenten. Nog een laatste punt: waarom slapen ze nog steeds samen in hetzelfde bed? Er lijken andere opties beschikbaar te zijn, zoals de bank in de woonkamer of de logeerkamer. Toch slapen ze in hetzelfde bed. Ik vind dit ongebruikelijk, maar consistent met al het andere over hun ongebruikelijke relatie.

Dit is geen normale man/vrouw- of vriend/vriendin-relatie. Maar dat maakt ze interessant, ongeacht hoeveel seks ze wel of niet hebben. Ze zijn onroerend goed. Ze zijn niet geïnteresseerd in het geven van live seks op het forum, zoals sommige appartementen, als dit niets voor jou is. Kijk niet meer naar ze.

Ik kijk er naar uit hoe dit afloopt.

4 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

WTF am I hearing? M&A still together for the freeness they get from us via RLC. The same goes for E&V. They play a game to stay with RLC. Simple.

Come on don't be so naive. It's all about the money here. You would certainly take every cent with you if you were a participant. But you have the choice to accept that it is so or simply not renew your subscription if you have one.😉

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Come on don't be so naive. It's all about the money here. You would certainly take every cent with you if you were a participant. But you have the choice to accept that it is so or simply not renew your subscription if you have one.😉

If I didn't have a subscription it would not matter to me. But I do and it will be my last if things remain the same. Thanks for your concern but I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions and express my own thoughts.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4