M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, happyone said:

And back to LR--I give up cause the dog cannot make up it's mind where to go and I am done following it around the apartment 😏

Following the dog is the most interesting part of this apartment. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

This is ridiculous. Before, people were kicked out for covering the cameras and now nothing happens. This is already the second time that the camera has been covered.

Have e-mailed support. Got a reply for the last one

I thiunk he is carrying on business on the balcony and needs privacy.  It is possible RLC may tollerate that since he is there alone.  I have not seen Amngie join him out there yet.

It may (quite reasonably) be a condition of them spending time together in the apartment.

This is re speculation but, if it were me aith her, it is what I would need to stay over.  Otherwise I would have to leave.

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I thiunk he is carrying on business on the balcony and needs privacy.  It is possible RLC may tollerate that since he is there alone.  I have not seen Amngie join him out there yet.

Yes and there has been no attempt to cover other cameras, like in the bedroom or shower.

24 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Yes and there has been no attempt to cover other cameras, like in the bedroom or shower.

wait it's a question of time if he decide to fuck her or

you can be sure he will use the blanket for hiding like Shantal