Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #33

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Pulo ;

il y a combien de temps que Paul n'a pas baisé Leora ?

bonjour anode

la dernière foi c'est le  25 aout, mais je ne suis pas certain car je n'ai pas tout vue et comme je n'ai pas d'abonnement prémium pas de replay

il y a 3 minutes, RAME a dit :

bonjour anode

la dernière foi c'est le 25 août, mais je ne suis pas certain car je n'ai pas tout vue et comme je n'ai pas d'abonnement prémium pas de replay

Bonjour Ramé ;

En effet cela commence a dater ,remarque pour ce qu'il fait il peut sen passer !!

Merci de l'info , Salutations.

5 hours ago, mingo said:

Did anyone notice the other day when Leora came home with takeout sushi, her name was written on the paper bag and she placed the bag on the kitchen table with her name facing the camera. 

That is normal procedure for Leora to do. Her name has been shown several times on Starbucks cups. 

• Upvote 2

I saw video where Leora recently sat on Pauls face and had a strong orgasm. Instead of cuddling next to him and kissing, she took 30 seconds to compose herslef, then blew him till he came....and still, no passion between them.

He has her trained - knowing she will get no romance from him.  Sex for them (just as her bating), has become mechanical.

How much longer will it take for her to realize this isn't a healthy relationship? They have a love of convenience - not a love of romance or passion.  And G-d help them if they decide to start a family.

• Confused 2

@scutus As the senior ( in age ) member of this forum I challenge you to prove me wrong in what you are childishly mocking regarding Paul.

You know that with your combined motley crew of the the Skunk, Masterchef, GH, Slipper and Nich' that you cannot disprove what I said because I am factual. 

No matter how many times you send your infantile emojis it only proves that you are embarrassed by arguing when there are only proven facts against you.

Look at yourself you silly old bugger. In 16 days you will be 82, why not start acting like it and setting an example.

Give it a try, who knows you might enjoy it and people may even warm to you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

I saw video where Leora recently sat on Pauls face and had a strong orgasm. Instead of cuddling next to him and kissing, she took 30 seconds to compose herslef, then blew him till he came....and still, no passion between them.

He has her trained - knowing she will get no romance from him.  Sex for them (just as her bating), has become mechanical.

How much longer will it take for her to realize this isn't a healthy relationship? They have a love of convenience - not a love of romance or passion.  And G-d help them if they decide to start a family.

She is a rlc prostitute and you guys pay Paul is the constant punter

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

@shield As the senior ( in age ) member of this forum I challenge you to prove me wrong in what you are childishly mocking regarding Paul.

You know that with your combined motley crew of the the Skunk, Masterchef, GH, Slipper and Nich' that you cannot disprove what I said because I am factual. 

No matter how many times you send your infantile emojis it only proves that you are embarrassed by arguing when there are only proven facts against you.

Look at yourself you silly old bugger. In 16 days you will be 82, why not start acting like it and setting an example.

Please stop lumping me in with your enemies Jimbo. As you can see i have the messages disabled so i have no interaction with anyone here now. Just because you can't stand the others, i have done nowt against you, in fact we've helped each other out in the past haven't we, so please leave me out of this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Please stop lumping me in with your enemies Jimbo. As you can see i have the messages disabled so i have no interaction with anyone here now. Just because you can't stand the others, i have done nowt against you, in fact we've helped each other out in the past haven't we, so please leave me out of this. 

If that is what you claim then naturally I accept what you say.

My apologies !

Stay well ! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

@scutus As the senior ( in age ) member of this forum I challenge you to prove me wrong in what you are childishly mocking regarding Paul.

Perhaps it would benefit you to take A Real Serious Look In Your Mirror to recognize where the real problem lies. Your egotistical self has has deemed it necessary to resort to arguing with anyone whom you do not see that is at your level of your self appointed hierarchy. 

It is not my fault, that you do not have the ability to ignore a simple emoji. If you wish to continue this discussion. Do as StnCld316 has requested. Take it to the "Rants&Flame Wars", and quit instigating, and posting derogatory statements about other members of the forum here. Thank you !!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps it would benefit you to take A Real Serious Look In Your Mirror to recognize where the real problem lies. Your egotistical self has has deemed it necessary to resort to arguing with anyone whom you do not see that is at your level of your self appointed hierarchy. 

It is not my fault, that you do not have the ability to ignore a simple emoji. If you wish to continue this discussion. Do as StnCld316 has requested. Take it to the "Rants&Flame Wars", and quit instigating, and posting derogatory statements about other members of the forum here. Thank you !!!

Always know when you can’t answer anything, you resort to bullshit.

A simple question was asked, Prove me wrong ! You can’t and you are floundering.

When I am wrong I am man enough to admit it…..You should try it one day.

Until then keep sending you childish emojis and I will continue imagining my cock down your old throat.🤣

• Haha 1