B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

The end of an era ( 2023 ) in case “ The Master “ departs .. It was poor and stupid content from middle June and onwards in Barcelona , it seems more boredom is coming .. ahh , Lacrim is there to provide amazing entertainment .. 

We got Ulyana back , we have the endless  fun potential of anytime , anyplace Sara in case circumstances allow , Sambuka and Megan when she feels like and that’s it . Ashley seems like being isolated as well , Rachel nobody knows what she serves in the project , Lialia is indeed a “ do nothing “ as she’s nowhere to be found , Nadia is the model girl and she has the 30 years old weight on her shoulders and the recent break up / divorce with her husband is happening inside the RLC walls and is affecting her presence , Lubna is fine and she lives a normal life ( work / home / work )  but she’s not the girl to attract the masses , Shantal will always be the tease  and question mark of “ what if “ she would do more . And B5 already in trouble with a recent joining couple ready to quit and the newcomers that FOR SURE will make an impact but just an apartment can’t be enough for the Barcelona hub .. let’s see if it is indeed the second major update of 2023 coming in Barcelona .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Now Dylan has disappeared: he crossed the backyard (cam 4.7) holding a half bottle of wine and a costume. I thought he was going to B4, but he's not there. Maybe he stopped in the bushes between the 2 villas where he often hid with other people... Alone?! His voice is not heard.

Again … If Dylan leaves and isn’t perhaps any relocation , the majority here will understand how much this guy was offering to the “ rightful needed things in the villas “ , that is entertainment , unpredictability , craziness , fun and good vibes .

It seems that people that blame him or they are celebrating that he is ready to leave , they prefer watching Rachel , Nelly and Bogdan , Lialia and whatever boredom the ENTIRE Barcelona hub currently offers .. I don’t even mention Lacrim because this “ child “ is at least a source of negativity to almost everyone . 

I really can’t understand what the members  here wish to watch when they look  forward to him departing RLC . His absence will become obvious very very fast and the comments like “ at least Dylan this , at least Dylan that “ will become a habit much faster than people think . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again … If Dylan leaves and isn’t perhaps any relocation , the majority here will understand how much this guy was offering to the “ rightful needed things in the villas “ , that is entertainment , unpredictability , craziness , fun and good vibes .

It seems that people that blame him or they are celebrating that he is ready to leave , they prefer watching Rachel , Nelly and Bogdan , Lialia and whatever boredom the ENTIRE Barcelona hub currently offers .. I don’t even mention Lacrim because this “ child “ is at least a source of negativity to almost everyone . 

I really can’t understand what the members  here wish to watch when they look  forward to him departing RLC . His absence will become obvious very very fast and the comments like “ at least Dylan this , at least Dylan that “ will become a habit much faster than people think . 

We already know how it will be. It will be just like the last two month or so that he only fucked one or two outside girls and not many craziness.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ancora una volta… Se Dylan se ne va e forse non si trasferisce, la maggioranza qui capirà quanto questo ragazzo stava offrendo alle “cose di cui c'è giusto bisogno nelle ville”, cioè intrattenimento, imprevedibilità, follia, divertimento e buone vibrazioni.

Sembra che le persone che lo incolpano o che festeggiano che è pronto a partire, preferiscono guardare Rachel, Nelly e Bogdan, Lialia e qualunque noia che l'INTERO hub di Barcellona offra attualmente. Non menziono nemmeno Lacrim perché questo "bambino" “è almeno una fonte di negatività per quasi tutti. 

Non riesco davvero a capire cosa i membri qui vogliano vedere quando aspettano con ansia la sua partenza da RLC. La sua assenza diventerà evidente molto molto velocemente e commenti come "almeno Dylan questo, almeno Dylan quello" diventeranno un'abitudine molto più velocemente di quanto la gente pensi. 

Il maestro va’ in pensione, rassegnati

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

El fin de una era (2023) en caso de que “The Master” se vaya... Fue un contenido pobre y estúpido desde mediados de junio en adelante en Barcelona, parece que viene más aburrimiento... ahh, Lacrim está ahí para brindar entretenimiento increíble... 

Recuperamos a Ulyana, tenemos el potencial de diversión infinita de Sara en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar en caso de que las circunstancias lo permitan, Sambuka y Megan cuando ella quiera y eso es todo. Ashley también parece estar aislada, Rachel nadie sabe para qué sirve en el proyecto, Lialia es de hecho una "no hacer nada" ya que no se la encuentra por ningún lado, Nadia es la chica modelo y tiene el peso de 30 años sobre sus hombros y La reciente ruptura/divorcio de su marido está ocurriendo dentro de los muros de RLC y está afectando su presencia, Lubna está bien y vive una vida normal (trabajo/casa/trabajo) pero no es la chica que atrae a las masas, Shantal siempre lo hará. Sea la provocación y el signo de interrogación de "y si" ella hiciera más. 

I think you watch too much VHTV and want RLC to be the same. I hope this never happens to RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

great news for us and good news for the new residents who now no longer have to worry about ending up under that butthole under the influence of drink or drugs.
Gives hope for better times but it is a shame that RLC gave him so much time to break a lot, I hope they have learned from this mistake

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

You should start a Dylan fanboy club or even better go and visit him in Italy (it's not far from Greece). If you are lucky he might suck your ding-a-long 😉 

• Haha 5