B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That's as far as Dylan got with her.   :biggrin:

He played her pussy under the blankets .. but he lost , one loss  and many wins though 😉 .. maybe this you was the reason she rejected him ( of course she told him that she knew he “ loves “ everyone 😂🤣

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

You can call this another MAJOR voyeur’s moment .. waiting to see if anything will either be exposed or shown on cameras .. these are the moments 😎

Sorry.....during this Major voyeur moment ...... I went to the kitchen and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich. Chips and pickle.

• Haha 2

It is a pity and MAXIMUM “ food for thought “ for RLC administrators watching some hours earlier a GUEST ( Cecilia ) offering so many nice moments and a TENANT ( Shantal ) that she’s also having the best bedroom in B1 , she’s already a long time tenant , being so shy and conservative … This should be actions for RLC , if they don’t feel comfortable , they can do something else .. Shantal is a model and a singer and maybe she wants to protect her image but this isn’t the place to do so . At least Lara made the step and thought about her career .. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Sorry.....during this Major voyeur moment ...... I went to the kitchen and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich. Chips and pickle.

Waiting always to see even this one second , this is what makes the site so many years … This one particular moment … luckily they have been many memorable in the past 😉 Bon appetite ( kali oreksi 😉 ) by the way 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

B7 Question.  Is there a toilet in the downstairs bathroom shared by the guys?  I thought I read somewhere the guys have to run upstairs to use the restroom next to the laundry.

yep, no toilet here, only in Ashleys bathroom

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep, no toilet here, only in Ashleys bathroom

????? I just can't imagine constructing a bathroom with out a toilet included, or close by. Only one word comes to mind ..... brain-dead. 😩