B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Let's hope they don't ruin the fun and become a couple like the last two😔 

Sara was not monogamous during her first time, and based on her actions with the girl in the red dress at the party at Kristy's and Fiora's, I tend to think she she tend s toward preferring girls.  I think there is a good chance she will try to seduce Rachel.  She also likes threesomes.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor Sara .. the “ hardest “ worker from them all currently in Barcelona .. she now has to carry two “ dead views “ villas , B4 and B7 .. she masturbates being full horny while appearing for a great night and some nice lesbian things at Harley and Fiora’s , she now pops up in B7 to put off some of her horny feelings being in treatment of Wolf .. I don’t know what more she can provide , from my side , big kudos and respect to Sara being the Absolute Current Top Tenant in the villas , carrying out the flagships of this site .. 

Talk about throwing your Master-Ulyana under the bus 😏

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Sara was not monogamous during her first time, and based on her actions with the girl in the red dress at the party at Kristy's and Fiora's, I tend to think she she tend s toward preferring girls.  I think there is a good chance she will try to seduce Rachel.  She also likes threesomes.

Wrong 🙂 Harley & Fiora 😉