B7 - General Topic 2023 #26 (September)

2 hours ago, Boing said:

I know, I know... now you'll tell me it's not true! To me this guest seems to be Ashley's sister: same mouth, same complexion, same build, same ease at being naked in front of cameras, etc.

Same tits that look like half filled water balloons. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Boing said:

I know, I know... now you'll tell me it's not true! To me this guest seems to be Ashley's sister: same mouth, same complexion, same build, same ease at being naked in front of cameras, etc.

Guest Lady looks more like Mama Ashley than Ashley so maybe they have different Daddies. 

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I have seen so many male guests and male participants on this site but no one comes close to Lacrim feeling so hopeless and wandering here and there in the parties, massaging girl's feet and arms just in the hope he gets laid, seeing him in the parties is so funny

What do you mean? Lacrim invites men to sleep with him every week, i think he likes girls more like friends, i'm pretty sure he is gay but is shy to let his men friends fuck him in front of cameras. A straight man doesn't act like Lacrim, pretty sure is gay and he love sausages.

10 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I have seen so many male guests and male participants on this site but no one comes close to Lacrim feeling so hopeless and wandering here and there in the parties, massaging girl's feet and arms just in the hope he gets laid, seeing him in the parties is so funny

He is - BY FAR - the worst male participant they ever recruited ( Leia’s boyfriend at least was serving other purposes .. ) . He is  “ a child “ in an adults game world and he can’t understand what needs to be done and how to behave / act / socialize across all apartments , obviously in the one he stays . 

I  am getting more and more the feeling that Harley messed with him for benefits in Barcelona and nothing more .