Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #34

Pete1960

With all the opinions and reactions to those of us that think Leora and Paul are stagnant let me ask some questions. I'll be interested in the answers posted.

When you where 20-ish where where you and what where you doing, what did you have and what were your goals? What jobs have you held or sought out?  What pay grades have you increased and or what promotions did you achieve in those 10 years?

Where was Leora and Paul 10 years ago and how have they progressed? What career advancement have they experienced.  From what I see aside from where they live they are still where they were 10 years ago. In fact they really haven't obtained any personal possessions except for clothes. Their furniture isn't theirs with the exception of Paul's work desk and Eva's ramp.

Just saying.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

With all the opinions and reactions to those of us that think Leora and Paul are stagnant let me ask some questions. I'll be interested in the answers posted.

When you where 20-ish where where you and what where you doing, what did you have and what were your goals? What jobs have you held or sought out?  What pay grades have you increased and or what promotions did you achieve in those 10 years?

Where was Leora and Paul 10 years ago and how have they progressed? What career advancement have they experienced.  From what I see aside from where they live they are still where they were 10 years ago. In fact they really haven't obtained any personal possessions except for clothes. Their furniture isn't theirs with the exception of Paul's work desk and Eva's ramp.

Just saying.

The only thing that progressed is they take the dog outside daily.  In Russia the dog never left that apartment unless they had an appointment for a veterinarian visit. Nothing inside the apartment is theirs except the clothing and the trinkets they buy along the way. Once they leave RLC they'll be like 2 lost pups in a snowstorm.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 2 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Doit-il y avoir des endroits plus confortables pour s’asseoir que la chaise de cuisine ?

À moins qu'elle attende qu'une certaine personne s'endorme avant de bouger ?

Bonsoir jjohndoe1960;

Je pense que tu es dans le vrais ,elle préfère se faire plaisir seul !

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing that progressed is they take the dog outside daily.  In Russia the dog never left that apartment unless they had an appointment for a veterinarian visit. Nothing inside the apartment is theirs except the clothing and the trinkets they buy along the way. Once they leave RLC they'll be like 2 lost pups in a snowstorm.

Agree

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just saying.

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Please ..Here the lovers say that they are the PERFECT COUPLE and their life will have / has a bright and secured future. This couple has ZERO knowledge of what real life is , they have no friends to trust and rely on any problem that might occur .. I guess that ALL OF US who have people nearby that we talk , we socialize , we exchange a hello and a goodbye , WE ARE ALL STUPID .. But Leora and Paul are the right ones and they know exactly what they are doing 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1