Masha - 2023 #5

Pete1960

22 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

I have a question did Anthony leave his bagage  at Masha's??

I just checked the replay and the answer is no, he came  with the hands in his pockets like if Masha found him in the street 

only a small backpack

• Haha 1

Masha …. WTF ??? 

She can’t go SIMPLY go from Sasha to Top Knot ( aka Dick ) to Sam to Elvis and now to Anthony .. This simply CAN’T BE  … she simply CAN’T DO THAT except if she’s desperate , disappointed and sad of how her thoughts on being with Elvis ( that I personally thought that it was one more fun period for her ) has gone ..

Masha is the VERY TOP AND BEST TENANT in the history of this site . The moments she has given and shared and - PERHAPS - even more , the people she has brought on cameras , come on , THE WOMAN IN THE YEAR 2023 , shows WHO THE REAL RLC BOSS IS .. what can we say ? Sophia , Piper , on cameras seen Eva , Dina , Nelly , Dick , Jane , Babi , Tereza , Timur , Olivia , Ulyana , Anthony … I honestly have LOST participants that one way or the other , MASHA HAS HOSTED AND GAVE THEM MINUTES OF GLORY being in her apartment .

In my opinion , Masha for RLC is the person behind the scenes that has A BIG SAYING in decisions and how things happen . I don’t know if this belief is wrong but this ALL OF A SUDEN appearance of Anthony and his on cameras presence - not being a tenant -  brings me to this conclusion ..

Some thousand kilometers away , THE FLAGSHIP RLC TENANT , is offering laughs and pitiness , 10 years after and we are watching a woman with no friends , no social life , AN ABSOLUTE TOTAL ZERO WOMAN IN AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL of her actions that it is really pathetic . Still , the actions of this  woman and the top cameras accomplishments show easily the target group of RLC . For as long as RLC is dependent on Leora , it can’t be future . Just a recycle of the past and the present .. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha …. WTF ??? 

She can’t go SIMPLY go from Sasha to Top Knot ( aka Dick ) to Sam to Elvis and now to Anthony .. This simply CAN’T BE  … she simply CAN’T DO THAT except if she’s desperate , disappointed and sad of how her thoughts on being with Elvis ( that I personally thought that it was one more fun period for her ) has gone ..

Masha is the VERY TOP AND BEST TENANT in the history of this site . The moments she has given and shared and - PERHAPS - even more , the people she has brought on cameras , come on , THE WOMAN IN THE YEAR 2023 , shows WHO THE REAL RLC BOSS IS .. what can we say ? Sophia , Piper , on cameras seen Eva , Dina , Nelly , Dick , Jane , Babi , Tereza , Timur , Olivia , Ulyana , Anthony … I honestly have LOST participants that one way or the other , MASHA HAS HOSTED AND GAVE THEM MINUTES OF GLORY being in her apartment .

In my opinion , Masha for RLC is the person behind the scenes that has A BIG SAYING in decisions and how things happen . I don’t know if this belief is wrong but this ALL OF A SUDEN appearance of Anthony and his on cameras presence - not being a tenant -  brings me to this conclusion ..

Some thousand kilometers away , THE FLAGSHIP RLC TENANT , is offering laughs and pitiness , 10 years after and we are watching a woman with no friends , no social life , AN ABSOLUTE TOTAL ZERO WOMAN IN AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL of her actions that it is really pathetic . Still , the actions of this  woman and the top cameras accomplishments show easily the target group of RLC . For as long as RLC is dependent on Leora , it can’t be future . Just a recycle of the past and the present .. 

Day 15 in the Big Brother House...more BS from the make believe story teller. 

• Upvote 3