Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Another day/night of absolute nothingness. He seems to want to take "the next step" but Elli isn't convinced, almost as if she's afraid to take the next step. 

The guy has tried making a move but he keeps getting rebuffed.   :biggrin:

It's a very different situation than with Peater.

Peater at least managed to dip the biscuit with Elli and Elli didn't have much trouble. Instead with this guy... yes kisses and hugs but then when it comes down to it she seems to back down.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's a very different situation than with Peater.

Peater at least managed to dip the biscuit with Elli and Elli didn't have much trouble. Instead with this guy... yes kisses and hugs but then when it comes down to it she seems to back down.

I guess she doesn't want to repeat what she did with Peater for some reason.

42 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This weekend was anticlimactic,but it's a step in the right direction....hope elli is soon able to loosen up and we can (hopefully) see her having pleasurable sex

I think that as long as she is still "officially" together with Vencel, Elli don't do anything. They had the whole weekend to do something and yet they preferred to spend the day watching movies and getting their nails done.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think that as long as she is still "officially" together with Vencel, Elli don't do anything. They had the whole weekend to do something and yet they preferred to spend the day watching movies and getting their nails done.

Didn't stop her with Peater

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 10:37 AM, Brokk! said:

Another day/night of absolute nothingness. He seems to want to take "the next step" but Elli isn't convinced, almost as if she's afraid to take the next step. 

... but that doesn't necessarily have to be something out of the norm. Even though nothing is currently happening, I don't have the impression that something is being hidden from the camera, as in so many other apartments on RLC. On the contrary, I think that if it continues with the two, there is a good chance that this will also be seen on RLC. That would be a really good development. I think at the moment it just needs some time. 

In the end, one can only wish Elli and Vencel all the best. 🙂 It is their life and I am grateful to have seen a little of it. 

• Like 1