Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

Even though nothing is currently happening, I don't have the impression that something is being hidden from the camera, as in so many other apartments on RLC. On the contrary, I think that if it continues with the two, there is a good chance that this will also be seen on RLC. That would be a really good development. I think at the moment it just needs some time. 

By now it's clear that she gets along more than well with this new guy, even better than with Vencel. Yet so far they have achieved "nothing".

Maybe we'll be lucky tonight but i don't have much hope.

Obvious this guy likes her---Elli sure is playing hard to get---

She sure is teasing him--topless, sleeping next to him, pushing her ass towards him, and letting him fondle her--then shutting him down. 

A person can take only so much rejection before you give up and say the hell with this---

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Obvious this guy likes her---Elli sure is playing hard to get---

She sure is teasing him--topless, sleeping next to him, pushing her ass towards him, and letting him fondle her--then shutting him down. 

A person can take only so much rejection before you give up and say the hell with this---

She has been teasing the shit out of this poor guy..... I like Elli, but I do not like a cock teaser.... I hope that is not what she has become.

• Like 1