Elli & Vencel (2023) #4

happyone

And so much different sex than with Vencel .. it was spontaneous and during getting too horny as it can happen SO MANY TIMES , they both felt it and off they did .. 

I get the feeling we see a MORE VARIETY repertoire from Elli .. The potential of this girl - being really young like tenants we have seen joining around 18-19 years old in the old RLC days - is endless . It is time for her to dominate .. But learn also herself emotionally and not only doing for the cameras .. Vencel is “ gone “ now with the sex on cameras I guess . 

• Haha 2

Not impressed I think it was faked as Elli is nothing more than a cock tease to guy who treats her like an angel. I have changed my mind about "The Most Erotic Elli" she is in total control of this wimpy dude who Cater's to her every whim....You call that fucking ??? Hell the Rugby Man called Vencil has this rookie beat all to hell when it comes to real fucking. If this is what you really want Elli  and desire then I feel sorry for you until you find a real man who out to do everything he can to please you....Peater Peater pussy eater would go out of his way to please you.... WTF ?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The whole thing was covered from the beginning so no one could even tell if something was really happening or she was just giving the movements like something was happening.

Maybe it was. They both had underwear on the whole time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My guess is elli and vencel are over as a couple. Last time elli went out of her way to hide any activity she was doing with the other guy. Not this time. 

That being said, I still didn't resub. I'm fine just reading about the developments.

You don't need to resub, I post plenty of naked women pictures on this thread

• Like 1