B4 - General Topic 2023 #46 (September)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Am Ende kam Sara zum Glück wieder zur Besinnung. Das Lustige ist, dass er nicht die gleiche Aura wie der Italiener hat, sodass jeder aktuelle Villas-Teilnehmer weiß, was er versucht hat, und sich auf nichts „einlassen“ wird mögliches Flirten.. Ashley reist höchstwahrscheinlich bald ab, also wieder ganz allein .. aber dann werden neue erwartet und Harley scheint auch die „Tür für ihn geschlossen“ zu haben. Wie gesagt, hoffentlich ist er der nächste, der sich verabschiedet hat, als Gast klappt es vielleicht besser, so wie damals, als wir ihn durch Harley kennengelernt haben.

Lacrim ist eine Schande für die männliche Zunft. Leider merkt er seine Unvollkommenheit nicht selbst und leider sind auch die Abwehrreaktionen der Mädchen  nicht konsequent genug. Was soll man denn erwarten wenn man sich ewig streicheln läßt und damit diesen Menschen erst scharf macht. ? Solche Situationen gab es doch schon vorher- siehe Ashley-Lacrim und andere. Dylan hat das zum Schluß auch akzeptieren müssen und sich Sexpartnerinnen von außen holen müssen. Im Übrigen haben die Foristen  meine Zustimmung welche der Meinung sind daß zu viele Männer in den Villen, ständig anwesend oder auch als Freunde der Mädchen getarnt, dem Geschehen in den Villen eher abträglich sind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

From a quick review of replay of the molestation of Sara in the LR, I see no distinction between Lacrim's behavior toward Sara and Miron 's toward Lilith.  Where are the posters who were so upset with Miron that they were writing RLC, calling the police, etc.?

Lacrim's behavior is textbook sexual harassment under Spanish law.  He is far worse than Miron IMO, because he is always trying to touch any available girl, --except Nelly because he knows what would happen if he did.  He constantly whispers to them so he can touch their neck.

As for his friend, he looks to be as much of a social misfit as Lacrim. Sara should absolutely disinfect the spa bath.   

first of all.. I don't like him, second he takes what he can get and is sometimes successful in that, those girls are often drunk and they do it themselves, Fior uses drugs for it and Dylan stalks and uses violence, Lacrim is an annoying boy but Furthermore you can't blame him at all for taking his chance with a beautiful girl  moreover, he talks to them endlessly and that is different from the other two who silently strike when a girl is half unconscious.

My dislike for that boy is great, but I think it's amazing what he continues to accomplish despite everything

Edit: By the way ...just watch the replay and see how Wolf was also grabbing around

1 hour ago, moules said:

From a quick review of replay of the molestation of Sara in the LR, I see no distinction between Lacrim's behavior toward Sara and Miron 's toward Lilith.  Where are the posters who were so upset with Miron that they were writing RLC, calling the police, etc.?

Lacrim's behavior is textbook sexual harassment under Spanish law.  He is far worse than Miron IMO, because he is always trying to touch any available girl, --except Nelly because he knows what would happen if he did.  He constantly whispers to them so he can touch their neck.

As for his friend, he looks to be as much of a social misfit as Lacrim. Sara should absolutely disinfect the spa bath.   

You are fucking delusional.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Sara's strategy in the LR with Lacrim was to act as if she was a corpse.  He licked her pussy, he rubbed her clit, and she remained motionless and unresponsive, staring at her phone.  In essence, he became a necrophiliac.  Eventually, he gave up.  I will be surprised if he tries again.

Wolf, on the other hand, got way further with Shantal than anyone else. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

IMO, there is potential for Rachel and Sara.  And maybe Ashley too, although she leaves soon.  And Cecelia and Fiora should visit the penthouse.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Sara's strategy in the LR with Lacrim was to act as if she was a corpse.  He licked her pussy, he rubbed her clit, and she remained motionless and unresponsive, staring at her phone.  In essence, he became a necrophiliac.  Eventually, he gave up.  I will be surprised if he tries again.

Wolf, on the other hand, got way further with Shantal than anyone else. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

IMO, there is potential for Rachel and Sara.  And maybe Ashley too, although she leaves soon.  And Cecelia and Fiora should visit the penthouse.

You forgot the time that they were talking all the time.

2 hours ago, moules said:

Good point. Stocks uses the term overweight.

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Lacrim ist eine Schande für die männliche Zunft

Devil's advocate: Lacrim hasn't got the looks of Dylan.

He's also over weight and hasn't any chance among sex workers.

He is a poor guy, who uses Miron mode because

of his lack of success, and he knows he's payed for

trying to do something. A tragedy.

• Like 1