B4 - General Topic 2023 #46 (September)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

ein neuer Mann in B4

Wenn ich diese beiden Typen dort am Tisch sehe und noch Lacrim mit einbeziehe, weiß ich was RLC mit Samson und Thor, seltsamer Weise aber auch mit Dylan,  verloren hat. Hoffentlich halten sich die wenigen Mädchen mit Klasse und Niveau die es in den Villen doch  noch gibt so fern wie nur irgend möglich . Ein Anreiz für mehr Abonnenten ist das sicher nicht.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

When I see those two guys there at the table and include Lacrim, I know what RLC lost with Samson and Thor, but strangely enough also with Dylan. Hopefully the few girls with class and level that are still there in the villas will stay as far away as possible. This is certainly not an incentive for more subscribers.

You forgot Bruno...😏

Class and level goes down the pan when they're pissed though...🙄

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/14/2023 at 12:41 PM, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She didn't even try faking a response.

Sara is using him for her own pleasure, she is the dom in this encounter knowing exactly what she was doing letting him fondle and lick her, he will do anything she wants from now in the hope of getting laid, I doubt it will ever happen, he is now her bitch.

Fior is used by the girls in the same way. 

Doesn't take away the fact he's a creep. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Could someone please tell me who's the doofus walking around with his shirt off the whole day? This guy got his chest pushed out so hard. I can't stop laughing at this guy's game. 🤣 

He wore a mini-dress yesterday.  I thought he was trying to impress Lacrim with his gay behavior.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Could someone please tell me who's the doofus walking around with his shirt off the whole day? This guy got his chest pushed out so hard. I can't stop laughing at this guy's game. 🤣 

That is Troy from the other Villa

• Haha 2