B4 - General Topic 2023 #46 (September)

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

Devil's advocate: Lacrim hasn't got the looks of Dylan.

He's also over weight and hasn't any chance among sex workers.

He is a poor guy, who uses Miron mode because

of his lack of success, and he knows he's payed for

trying to do something. A tragedy.

But why he try to touch every fucking girl who breath around him and speaking with the girls right in front of their face(5cm distance), like wtf, respect the personal space,here is not only about the girl rejects him because he is fucking ugly and fat, we already talking about some serious behavior problems, this dude needs a psyhologist because is a danger for girls.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And you think that proves that she was abused. You are really delusional. Seek help.

I did not say it was sexual abuse.  I said it was sexual harassment.

Below is the English translation of Article 184 of the Spanish Penal Code:

Article 184.

1. Anyone who requests favors of a sexual nature, for themselves or for a third party, in the context of an employment, teaching, service provision or similar relationship, continuous or habitual, and with such behavior causes the victim an objective and seriously intimidating, hostile or humiliating, will be punished, as the perpetrator of sexual harassment, with a prison sentence of six to twelve months or a fine of ten to fifteen months and special disqualification from the exercise of the profession, trade or activity of twelve to fifteen months.

Original text, in Spanish, can be found here.

[url]https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1995-25444[/url]

The next paragraph in Article 184 increases the penalty if the person committing the offense is in a superior position in the profession, trade, or activity.

An unwanted kiss has now led to a criminal complaint against the recently resigned President of Real Federación Española de Fútbol.  The complaint against Rubiales alleges sexual assault and coercion, more serious, IMO, than sexual harassment.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Below is the English translation of Article 184 of the Spanish Penal Code:

Original text, in Spanish, can be found here.

[url]https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1995-25444[/url]

The next paragraph in Article 184 increases the penalty if the person committing the offense is in a superior position in the profession, trade, or activity.

An unwanted kiss has now led to a criminal complaint against the recently resigned President of Real Federación Española de Fútbol.  The complaint against Rubiales alleges sexual assault and coercion, more serious, IMO, than sexual harassment.

Now search the meaning of consent.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

It doesn't matter what you want to call it. None of what you're claiming took place. You only see harassment because you are fucking delusional.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It doesn't matter what you want to call it. None of what you're claiming took place. You only see harassment because you are fucking delusional.

While I agree that what Lecrim did may not be deemed harassment in the context of what RLC is...you are also on the delusional train if you think that his actions were, in any way socially acceptable.  THEY SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR TO KEEP HIM OUT AND HE JUST BARGED RIGHT BACK IN FFS.  Hastled and chased all of them all night never getting the hint or stepping back.  He's a child creep.  The girls clearly resorted to hints because they are stuck in the RLC world with these losers...but do carry on defending his actions of pawing drunk (or drugged girls) because you would carry on exactly the same way.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

An romanian boy touched a  reporter woman on the ass in Madrid in a live transmission and the guy was arrested :), yesterday.

Always a few guys who forgot to adapt to modern times.

The Spanish female World Cup winners showed the way.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1