B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

• StnCld316 changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

I think we won't see Sambuka's bald guy any more again on RLC after tonight's incident at B2.

I guess he was jealous because Harley kissed Sambuka.  It will be interesting to know if the bald guy asks Sambuka to choose either him or Harley.  He is really naive to think that he is the only guy Sambuka knows and sleeps with. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think we won't see Sambuka's bold guy any more again on RLC after tonight's incident at B2.

I guess he was jealous because Harley kissed Sambuka.  It will be interesting to know if the bold guy asks Sambuka to choose either him or Harley.  He is really naive to think that he is the only guy Sambuka knows and sleeps with. 

He will be back as always .. it wasn’t the fore time they were seen arguing in tension .. Sambuka can have always whoever she wants , this is let’s say the more official lover .. don’t be surprised if she brings someone else either today or in the next 1-2 days just to release her anger before seeing him paying a visit ( bold guy ) once again . 

• Thanks 1