B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

3 hours ago, markutz1 said:

Will be better with Svetlana instead of Shantal. Bye Sambuka 😞

RLC is quite strange. The do nothing girls somehow stay forever, while the girls who actually participate in the project become fewer and fewer. 

It is also noticeable that more and more beds remain unoccupied for longer and longer periods of time. 

3 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

'Irma' closed Instagram, is she coming?

I hope not. She's just too old for the project. For a change, it would be good to bring in some new, younger and, above all, way more active girls. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, coolcucumber said:

I don't want her either, my first option will always be Kristy

I know that this is a huge unpopular opinion but from the videos that I saw I don't believe that Irma would be a good choice either. Good thing that she retired from RLC. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

I know that this is a huge unpopular opinion but from the videos that I saw I don't believe that Irma would be a good choice either. Good thing that she retired from RLC. 

I would even prefer Holly but she has Thor now so no chance, Irma a big no, same as Radislava, Daniela i can get behind

When you think that RLC could become interesting in Barcelona , they sent away ( or contract ended ) one of the best we have seen in recent years . “ The Mistress “ will be leaving , a woman that respected and understood perfectly the Barcelona concept . She didn’t give a shit about anyone and anything , her life , her rules on how to do things so as to enjoy and be happy . And this came to the viewers as well . One of the best we saw , a THANKS for her contribution and generosity on cameras is too small to be said. She will do perfectly fine as she knows how to be flexible with people and things . 

A big and nice farewell to perhaps the tenant of 2023 ( she could have the reward with Ashley but for sure  belongs to her as Ashley changed a lot during the last part of her stay ) . Let’s hope of course that maybe a relocation will occur or hopefully , “ The Mistress “ returns soon .  

Looks like another major miscalculation coming up by rlc with Sambuka leaving unless she transfers to one of the vacant rooms at b4 but I doubt that very much. Yet again a star departs while there is a total waste of bed space remaining along the corridor in the shape of posing, teasing Shantel. It beggars belief who makes these decisions at rlc! One saving grace though in that Sambuka will more than likely remain in Barca so with luck she will make frequent visits to Fiora & Harley 🤞🤞

26 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Off topic but the only person to de-throne Leora from the top cams is Alberto the maestro in the last 2 months

Ulyana beats easily Leora many times , Leora 90% of the times she  will perform in prime time European viewership .. and another big detail .. Out of the possible 100 top replays thumbnails , Leora will maybe be seen in 2-3 and that’s it . Sometimes other places don’t get the top replay but they are more than 10 top cameras thumbnails . For whoever sees things realistically , the myth of Leora has faded away , it is so clear . Only the really heavy addicted to her are now giving her the recognition , she can’t attract anymore new subscriptions or potential new customers that have tested RLC . Life has moved on for the majority of the tenants  , Leora keeps giving the same she did last year and 2 years before and during Covid and before Covid and when she was in Russia . The participation in her topic commenting her NO PERSONAL life is also another example.