B1 - General Topic 2023 #20 (September / October)

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC is quite strange. The do nothing girls somehow stay forever, while the girls who actually participate in the project become fewer and fewer. 

It is also noticeable that more and more beds remain unoccupied for longer and longer periods of time. 

You do know that the girls are from Russia and Ukraine? And that RLC is a Russian company (At least from the start), and that these days it might be pretty hard to get hold of girls because of a war going on between those countires?

And Sambuka leaving might have something to do with the fight with her BF this weekend?

Yes I would much more liked Sambuka to say, and Shantal to leave, but RLC might think a "dead body" in a bed is better than 3 towels lying there for weeks on end? And for some reason people do watch her just lying on the bed, so much that she's quite high on the popular cameras when she does.

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Looks like another major miscalculation coming up by rlc with Sambuka leaving unless she transfers to one of the vacant rooms at b4 but I doubt that very much. Yet again a star departs while there is a total waste of bed space remaining along the corridor in the shape of posing, teasing Shantel. It beggars belief who makes these decisions at rlc! One saving grace though in that Sambuka will more than likely remain in Barca so with luck she will make frequent visits to Fiora & Harley 🤞🤞

You'll see her move to B5 with her bald friend so they can continue their bickering there 😉 (Kidding 🙂 )

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yes it's true, i wouldn't mind Gina coming back but it's even more unlikely than Holly that she comes back

I wonder how they managed that. I believe that it's very difficult to immigrate there without being a professional with an in-demand skill. I don't think the average RLC participant fits this criteria and neither of them were working whilst on RLC.

Otherwise, I can only guess one of them might have some kind of family connection to the U.S and they got in that way.

14 minutes ago, sqldatadude said:

I wonder how they managed that. I believe that it's very difficult to immigrate there without being a professional with an in-demand skill. I don't think the average RLC participant fits this criteria and neither of them were working whilst on RLC.

Otherwise, I can only guess one of them might have some kind of family connection to the U.S and they got in that way.

There are actually quite a few former RLC girls who have been in the USA in the past and several of them have lived there for a long time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sqldatadude said:

I think someone mentioned before that Holly and Thor moved to the U.S?

don't forget that you are on camcaps, it is full of so-called insider information that is mostly nonsense, any reference to what happens outside the cameras can be classified as fairy tales